chapter 72 Let You Have Three Questions

I was really stimulated by the news that X God was shouting on the public screen to fight, and this group of talents who shouldered the future of the motherland and secretly typed with their mobile phones during class time.

It was lively for a while, and it was hard to quiet down.

"Conquer Peking University": No, I have to concentrate on the class, nothing can stop me from listening to the class.

"985211": I am holding my mobile phone now, and every time I type a word, I feel ashamed of the school and the teacher, and I feel that I have failed to live up to their expectations of me, goodbye. Talk again after school.

"I love learning": Our English class... It's the first time I've been in class since elementary school and I'm really guilty of looking at my phone.

Xie Yu's current feeling is that he has dug a pit for himself when his brain is not awake, and now he has to continue to squat in the pit.

The English teacher first took everyone to read aloud the new vocabulary to be learned in this lesson, and then let everyone read it to each other several times to familiarize themselves. After saying that, he turned around and wrote down the topic on the blackboard.

Xie Yu took advantage of the gap in the class's tongue-in-cheek reading words, turned off the mobile phone, and threw the mobile phone back with a "bang".

Sullen, not much movement.

He Chao was playing the game with his head down to the key point, heard the voice, thought that Xie Yu was too annoyed by the noise to sleep, and subconsciously freed a hand to cover the ears of the same table.

He Chao brushed the monster with one hand, five fingers as ten, and casually asked: "Noisy?" "

Xie Yu was lying on his stomach, He Chao's palm was against his ear, his fingertips were gently inserted into his hair, and his voice was slightly blocked, sounding a little far away.

Xie Yu wanted to say, "No, I don't sleep again", but when the words came to his mouth, the ghost god made it worse into a word "Hmm".

The skill keys are divided into left and right sides, even if He Chao's hand speed is fast, he can't play with one hand.

When the other students finished reading the words, the class was quiet, He Chao forgot to close his hand, and Xie Yu forgot to remind him.

This person often does these unconscious little details.

Like the sunlight coming in through the window, quietly, ironing out all irritable thoughts.

After the English teacher finished writing the topic, and then summarized the meaning of each natural paragraph, divided into several plates, she put down the chalk, patted the dust on her hand, and said: "Have you read it all well, I smoked someone up..."

Look around, and then your eyes fall on the last row.

The English teacher was speechless.

"I found that our classmates are very close to each other, and this classmate love is simply touching," the English teacher wiped the table with a board, sarcastically finished, and then named Xie Yu and He Chao by name, "... You two, get up. They all stood up for me and stood up—this unit word was read over, and no one else was allowed to remind me. "

Xie Yu stood up slowly, opened the book, and directly said, "I won't read it."

I deliberately mispronounce the phonetic transcription, and when I really read it, it also twists.

"Okay, no, what did I do in class just now, at this time tell me no," the English teacher said and then shifted the target to the classmate who was still flipping through the books next to Xie Yu, "He Chao, then you read."