chapter 79 You, the man with a boyfriend, don't be too upset

On the day of the celebration of the Second Middle School, the school was full of banners, and the bulletin board was plastered with posters, a bright red piece, quite festive, and it read: Warm congratulations on the sixty-seventh anniversary of the establishment of Liyang No. 2 Middle School.

There are also elaborate ribbons hanging at the entrance of the school,

The students came in through the door carrying school bags and discussed the way.

The students' union had begun to decorate the auditorium a few days earlier, and after the arrangement was almost complete, they concentrated on preparing for the afternoon rehearsal.

On this day, all the teachers in the school wore formal clothes.

Old Tang was not young, but his aesthetic was a few years older than his age, and he had a fondness for old-fashioned cloth shoes. Now that I put on my formal clothes, I have finally pulled my aesthetic back to the passing line, and the whole person looks much more energetic.

But Don Still looked a little uncomfortable, standing on the podium, raising his hand to pull the tie twice from time to time.

"Xu Jing said in the group that after eating at noon, go to the auditorium for rehearsals," He Chao poked Xie Yu with a pen, and asked, "Do you remember the action?"

Xie Yu was lying on his stomach, resting his head on his arm to look at him: "Remember."

He Chao raised his hand, and the movement was quite natural to rub it, and the child's hair was soft, and he didn't want to let go when he touched it: "I don't believe you when you say this."

Xie Yu's enthusiasm for rehearsal is not high, most of the time is cold face casually followed by two moves, Xu Jing is not even worried about Luo Wenqiang, who dances and dances like a god, he is worried that Xie Yu will not be able to keep up with the action when the time comes.

Xie Yu just felt that since it was all over again, it was a little annoying to repeat it over and over again: "Believe it or not."

Mad Dog read the history of the Second Middle School to the whole school on the radio, briefly reviewed every footprint of the past sixty years, and finally said: "In fact, the most important part of the history of our Second Middle School is not how glorious and great the achievements, nor how superior the teaching staff... It's you kids who have spent three years in high school in the second year. "

The mad dog on the radio nagged endlessly, and Xie Yu had a headache when he heard it, and casually opened the comic book on the side.

This set of comic books was still brought by Wanda from home, a total of ten volumes, hot-blooded college themes, in the classroom for a few days, the whole class of boys you a book I take turns to read.

The day before yesterday, Luo Wenqiang secretly watched in the math class, was taken away by Lao Wu, and was also punished with ten math problems. The gang was very itchy and planned to sneak into the teacher's office to get it back without Lao Wu noticing.

"Old Xie, is it a man," He Chao wanted to pull him along, but Xie Yu was not very interested, so he provoked him, "Are you afraid?"

Xie Yu: "I'm afraid of a dick."

As a result, they followed Wanda around the office door several times, and saw Lao Wu open the comic book, which was a class break, and did not give them a chance to do it: "..."

Xie Yu did not turn two pages, and heard He Chao shouting on the side: "Teacher, you are today... Yushu is windy, handsome and dashing. A little younger teenage, especially handsome."