chapter 59 thirty points on the exam also has thirty points of happiness

After saying that, both men were silent for half a day.

He Chao now thinks back and is also shocked by his own brain circuitry, thinking that Shen Jie actually believes in the that Shen Jie put out - nothing else, just now the posture of being kissed by the child's collar has accumulated into that kind of posture, and he is willing to do it a hundred times!

Halfway through, He Chao cleared his throat and said, "That, that, this matter will pass like this." 

Xie Yu leaned back, the neon lights outside the window hit his face, and then he couldn't help but smile: "Not good."

"......"

"It's so mentally retarded, I won't forget it. Chao Brother."

He Chao had just opened the window to blow the wind calmly, and the few strands of broken hair in front of his forehead were blown to the ground.

This man has always been very upset, and his head can be broken and his hair cannot be messed up.

Xie Yu watched He Chao turn on the front camera to look at the hair, due to the light problem, the camera could not see clearly, so he reached out and grabbed a few randomly, trying to suppress the hair.

Xie Yu looked at it for a while, propped his elbow on the edge of the car window, and casually complained: "No one is looking at you again." "

He Chao grabbed a few more times and said, "The handsome man's self-cultivation." "

Also cultivated.

After all, it was too dark in the car, and He Chao didn't see a handful of hair on the top of his head for half a day.

Xie Yu reached up and touched it, and his fingertips shallowly inserted into the man's hair, and then he stroked it like a cat twice. He Chao's hair grew a little longer during this time, and Xie Yu remembered that when he first met him, this person's hair was still very short, and it was estimated that he was tied to his hands.

"......"

He Chao was stunned, and when he found that the camera he had just used to illuminate his hair was still on, he shouted, "Old Xie."

Xie Yu looked up, "Huh? "

He Chao pressed the photo button against the two blurry black shadows.

The photo is obviously static, but you can see the shaking carriage, the lights shining in from the window along the way, and the two people who can faintly see the silhouette of one in front and one behind.

"Group photo," He Chao finished taking, setting the photo that looked particularly artistic anyway, not to say that others absolutely could not understand it, into a desktop wallpaper, "commemorate it."

The bus did not even report the stop, repeatedly circled around the block, and finally circled to the corner of the street that did not know which street, slowly stopped, and opened the front door.

No one got in the car.

The driver turned his head and shouted, "Nobody? No one I drove away, this is the last trip ah—"

After He Chao finished setting up, he heard the sound, looked up and looked outside, saw the small grocery store on the side of the station, and felt a little familiar.

Xie Yu looked down.

"I seem to have been here before," He Chao put away his mobile phone, got up and sat down in the back row, next to the children, and said, "Build... CCB groceries. Is there an Internet café nearby, I should remember correctly? "