chapter 50 you provoked me first

xie yu closed his eyes and did not open them.

the eyes were dark, and the other senses of touch became more acute.

like breathing, heartbeat, and two fingers intertwined.

xie yu felt very calm, he didn't have the unclear emotions he had before, and he didn't want to hit people, and he chao's dog life could be left for a while.

the irritability of not being able to find a cause seems to have a catharsis all of a sudden—an answer looming up.

perhaps pointed to that answer countless times.

there was almost no noise in the car, except for wanda's dreamy humming in front of it, and the sound of traffic flowing through the window and honking its horn.

it was getting close to evening, the light was slightly dim, and when the car drove into the tunnel, wanda smashed the bar and smashed the mouth, woke up again, confused and frightened and asked: "what about my lights!" lighter? "

it's music and dancing again, and now i want to light it up, and it seems that this boy has a dream of an international superstar sleeping in his heart.

after wanda finished speaking, xie yu felt he chao's hand stiffen a little. he seemed nervous, and even his breathing was light.

fortunately, wanda said these two sentences, and then groggily closed her eyes and slept to death.

he chao moved his fingers, hesitating whether to give up.

hesitated for half a day, and finally did not move. reluctant to put it.

the red light passed, the car continued to drive forward, and the billing figure slowly jumped up from the starting price.

i don't know how long it took, the street scene along the way became more and more familiar, and then finally turned into a small road near the second middle school, the landmark building of liyang second middle school, the tallest teaching building is not far away, and the roof of the building is engraved with the school motto.

"it's the front," said the driver as he turned, "the school is quite grand, how tall are you?"

"sophomore year of high school."

"sophomore, my son is in his third year of high school this year, just a year older than you... now the students are very bitter, every night to write homework until midnight, i want to say, this learning is important, but the body also has to pay attention. "

xie yu pretended to be very tired, especially around his neck, leaning on the back of the chair.

he chao replied, seeing that the school was also coming, and wanted to take advantage of a child's lack of attention, let go of his hand, and secretly pulled away: "it is quite tired, i wish your son a college entrance examination..."

at this point, the conversation suddenly stopped abruptly.

because he chao had not finished speaking, his hand had just been released a little, and xie yu's originally passive, seemingly weak knuckles suddenly tightened, and his fingertips were attached to the back of his hand, which in turn wrapped around his hand.

"......"

he chao really exploded this time.

the driver is still talking about his son: "people have lost a lot of weight, looking strange and distressed." three years of high school is tired, boiling, everyone has come this way, no one can escape you say you are not. when you are admitted to college, it will be easy, and no matter how tired you are, it is worth it..."