chapter 27 monthly examination

several people walked downstairs lightly.

halfway through, wanda's hand on the railing suddenly tightened and she was shocked: "grip the grass, really, really, really..."

"what?"

"what do you see?"

"--there are ghosts."

xie yu raised his wrist and glanced at the time.

the minute hand stops at 12 o'clock, exactly at exactly one o'clock in the morning.

at the end of the corridor on the second floor, the voice-activated lights were not on, and a vaguely humanoid thing that could not see the limbs slowly moved towards them.

the footsteps of 'it' are very light, like a slow-motion replay.

only the moonlight and the street lamplights coming in from the window at the end dotted this eerie scene with flickering lights and darkness.

xie yu squeezed the soul charm, and suddenly wanted to comfort this big fool around him, just about to say, "you fucking don't really think that putting a sheet on a person and hanging around is a supernatural event."

when he saw he chao take out a piece of paper from his pocket again, the ghost drawing symbols and yin and yang symbols on it were almost exactly the same as the one that xie yu was holding in his hand, and he chao looked calm on the surface: "it's okay, i still have one." "

"......"

"what now?" wanda asked.

he chao asked rhetorically: "you have formulated so many battle plans, you have not considered this step?" "

wanda pressed her throat and said, "actually, i didn't think we could really meet it..."

xie yu leaned against the wall and said casually, "... what else can i do, or else, go up and say hello? "

wanda was silent.

"actually, i think the adventure of a man should be a little tougher," wanda said halfway through, making a big turn, "or we'll go straight back..." let's go back to sleep.

before they could finish speaking, they saw ding lianghua, who was silent all the time, rush out directly from their side!

ding lianghua's 100-meter sprint must be very impressive, the next time the games must recommend him to participate, running like a small whirlwind, when passing the corner, do not forget to pick up the fire extinguisher standing in the corner, and "whistle" at the lump of things.

wanda: "..."

he chao: "..."

xie yu: "..."

"what's going on?"

"is the life of your boarding students so exciting?"

"the nightlife is very rich."

on monday morning, shen jie had just stepped into the classroom with one foot, and before he could put down his school bag, he heard some strange gossip, handed in his homework, and did not care about reviewing, and ran directly to the third class.

he leaned over the window and probed from the outside in and asked, "i heard that mad dogs are about to explode in the office, what are you doing?" "

the class was adjusting the tables and chairs, making a lot of noise, xu qingqing finished moving himself, and together with liu cunhao helped the other groups to arrange the tables and chairs: "luo wenqiang, you go to the back of wanda, and then your row is aligned with the side... the number of people who came to our class for the exam was 32, and there were not enough tables and chairs to borrow from the next class. "