Thirty Eight🌻

A few weeks had passed by and soon their Easter break was upon them. A whole week of freedom from their school!

But of course mid term exams were a thing and that had to be dealt with so being said, Jisung and Minho sat in the study room in Jisung's House.

Only one of them really studying though.

Minho threw a ball up in the air that he had found somewhere outside. He sighed as time went by. He kept glancing at Jisung who just kept his head down studying.

Not once did he utter a single word. Sometimes it scared Minho to the point where he questioned if he was dead.

Finally he had enough of the silence.

"Ji, can we take a break now?" Minho sighed. Jisung glanced over. "Midterms are legit on Monday, I don't see you studying"

Minho laughed. "Since when did I study?"

"You really don't care do you" Jisung sighed. Minho was in his last year, he didn't really have exams since his actual ones were in summer. His state exams.

He didn't really care though. He never really saw the point in wasting his time studying to get marked by a number just to be judged by that instead of his actual self.

"Have you ever seen me care about any school work?" He questioned. Jisung shook his head, he sat back in up from the low table.

"It worries me how much you don't care about your education.. You legit have college next year"

"I don't wanna go to college"

Jisung looked at him surprised. "What? Then What do you want to do?"

Minho sighed happily thinking about his plans. "Travel!" he expressed. Jisung smiled a little. "Really? Where would you go?"

"Anywhere with you" Minho winked. Jisung scoffed and hit him. "No legit though"

"Hm, I'd like to go to Europe... Travel to different countries there" Jisung hummed and nodded at the answer. "that would be nice"

"I want to go with you now though"

Jisung blushed. "That's a bit..." He didn't know what it was really. Minho chuckled and patted Jisung's head. "Just imagine, you, me... Alone on the other side of the world"

Jisung scoffed now. "You make it sound like we're going on a honeymoon"

Minho smirked. "If you wanna do that we can" The younger blushed a bright red. He grinned though. "I'll leave that with you then, impress me"

"You saying you'd want me to propose to you?" Minho asked. Jisung hummed. "Why not?"

"What if I want you to propose to me?" Minho asked after. Jisung looked at him. "Do you really see me going down on a knee?"

Minho looked him up and down and shrugged. "In other ways" He answered.

Jisung threw a pillow at him.

+. - +. - +. - +. -

Midterms were finally starting.

Jisung and Minho walked into their school, one stressed out, the other very chilled.

Jisung held revision notes in his hands and read over them serveral times Minho probably memorized every word by now.

He assumed it was business but he wasn't sure.

"How much more times are you gonna go over your business notes?"

"These are my history notes but until I have to do my exam!" Jisung answered head not moving away from the papers.

If it weren't for Minho, Jisung would've nearly ran into someone passing by. Only Minho swung his arm around Jisung's waist and pulled him close to his side.

Jisung flinched back.

"Yah! Hyung, we're at school-"

"I know jeez, I was only helping you" He rolled his eyes. Jisung glared a little.

They reached Jisung's classroom. Minho stopped as did Jisung, the younger looked at Minho confused.

"Why are you standing-"

Minho hugged him. Jisung paused for a moment, processing what was happening before slowly hugging the elder.

"I would kiss you but I don't think you'd want that here, good luck" Minho whispered into Jisung's ear.

Jisung pouted. A kiss? He'd never turn down a kiss. He slowly came back to reality to remember his friends in the classroom, and basically anyone obsessed with Minho.

Eunha.

Jisung buried his head into Minhos neck and kissed it really quickly, sending shivers down Minhos spine.

"You need more luck than I do" Jisung rolled his eyes as they pulled apart. Minho stared at him. "Did you just-"

"Do well and I might do that again" Jisung smiled innocently. Minhos entire face went red. "I'll see you later hyung"

Jisung walked into the class and saw Hyunjin and Seungmin staring at him shocked.

"Did Lee Minho, just hug the shit out of you?" Hyunjin asked. Seungmin scoffed "He has other emotions?"

Jisung rolled his eyes as he sat down. "Minho hyung and I are close now"

"Close huh?" Hyunjin gave a glance. Jisung could tell behind that what he really meant. Seungmin on the other hand was surprised. "Wow, you really cracked him"

Jisung nodded. Hyunjin hummed. "Maybe a bit more than that Ji" He teased.

Jisung blushed. "No?" he replied very sarcastic. Seungmin looked between the two and gasped. "No way are you actually dating him?"

Jisung's eyes widened. "Focus on your exams you both!!"

"So it's true?" Hyunjin smirked.

Jisung threw a pen at him. "Study!"

+. - +. - +. -

Yuh slay

How are we? We slaying? Good!!

Hope you have a great day or night loves xx