Twenty Five🌻

Minho was already fighting with his mom. Iseul had stepped aside, fearing that Minho wasn't who his mom made out to be.

Yeji on the other hand was greatful for him being so angry, she hated this just as much as he did.

"You can't just force two people together! What is this the 1600s?" He rose his voice.

"Oh come on, all you do is use people, I'm trying to help you!"

"By putting me with someone I haven't met?" He scoffed. "You're insane!!"

She rolled her eyes. "Here we go again, the same old crap out of you, have you not changed at all?"

"I will never fucking change for you" He gritted through his teeth. She laughed "Is that so? Seems to me you act the exact same with every person you meet"

Minho's blood was boiling.

"And all I do for you! I've sent you to places to be fixed but God you don't listen do you!?"

Fixed?

"What am I? Some fucking broken toy!?"

Yeji gasped a little at how rude Minho's mom was. Iseul too, was shocked.

"I can't believe you, making a scene in front of my Co worker and his daughter!" She scoffed. "But that's just you, you never change"

Minho grabbed a hold of something. He had gotten so angry he wanted to throw something somewhere but then

"Hyung!"

Jisung? He turned around and saw Jisung rushing over to the table. He really meant what he said...

Yeji looked over at the new arrival and the glanced at Minho, she smiled.

"Jisung!" Minho's mom smiled innocently. "Why are you here?" She glanced at Minho. Minho glared at her.

Minho really didn't want to stay any longer.

"Um, I was just passing by with my um.. Cat and saw through the window and um-"

"I texted him" Minho cut off Jisung's embarrassing attempt at making an excuse.

Minho's mom scoffed. "You'd rather spend time with him then your own mother?"

Minho finally stood up, the feeling of freedom slowly beginning.

"Don't forget about Iseul and Yeji now" He pointed out as she was making this all about herself.

"You spend enough time with him as it is! You can't even spend an hour with your mother? Is he something better?"

As Jisung expected, Minho's mother was indeed insane. His thoughts of her were put aside when he felt Minho put his arm around his waist.

"He's my boyfriend" He glared. Jisung looked at him. What the fuck-

"And he will always be way fucking better than you"

Jisung had to admit he fucking loved what Minho just said. Not to be in his own thoughts but he was acting so protective it was actually so attractive and he just heard Minho say he was better than someone so what wasn't to love?

Jisung started to feel the fuzzy feeling in his stomach as Minho gripped his waist harder.

Minhos mother scoffed. "So you are gay?" She looked down. "Disgraceful" She sighed. "You must be kidding me?" She joked.

Minho looked at Yeji who just looked like she wanted to leave but was loving the drama. Iseul too, seemed to be really intrigued by the ongoing fight.

"Wow, you want me to prove to you or something?" Minho chuckled. His mom nodded "Why don't you, for all you could be making this up! All you do is lie"