15.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Hope had scared everyone off. She thought they had surrendered so she took the time to store the Mikaelson's into coffins with the help of vampires she had compelled herself.

She was outside gathering the coffins into a truck to be stored away along with Marcels.

While she did that everyone who remained standing was inside a room while Hayley paced around frustrated.

"So she actually killed them? Why didn't I feel it?" Lydia questioned after Freya and Hayley had explained to them what happened out there.

They hadn't watched anything that happened but listened to the whole thing and knew it got intense.

"Because they're not dead, just daggered" Freya explained. "But you still didn't feel no death approaching?"

"No, even now everything is normal. I figured I would feel more since she looks like she wants to kill us all and she could but there's just nothing" Lydia replied while her arms were crossed and everyone listened.

"Because she doesn't want to kill you guys when her humanity switched it wasn't her choice but now she is seeing how easy it is to not feel anything but she knows we won't give up on her so what she's trying to do is scare us away" Caroline added to the conversation.

"Doesn't want to kill us?" Peter scoffed. "Have you seen how she left most of us?! Oh! And last time I checked all the Mikaelson's are being put in coffins!"

"Yes because they're daggered she didn't kill them even though she has the power to as well as the rest of us she doesn't want them dead" Caroline spoke back to him.

"She's right," Hayley agreed. "When Klaus daggered them it was because he was annoyed by them or trying to protect them even with how evil he was he never wanted them dead. If Hope wanted us dead she would've been done it"

"Ok so where does that get us? Literally nowhere!" Peter exclaimed.

"Can you stop being such a negative old man please?" Lizzie looked over to the man sending him a glare.

"Elizabeth" Caroline and Alaric said in unison, making the blonde roll her eyes.

"I'm sorry" she muttered under her breath to the wolf.

"Why hasn't Cora woken up?" Scott asked, now being able to stand on his feet since he was healed.

"I made it for her not to wake up until we needed her and right now Hope was focused on them so it wouldn't have been useful" freya replied.

"So what do we do now? There's literally nothing left" Scott stated and looked over to Isaac who was still weak laying down.

"He's right, the only ones left are you two if we go after her again she'll find a way to put you down too" Josie stated to them making them sigh.