[6]

ALARIC HAD PLANNED EVERYTHING

ALARIC HAD PLANNED EVERYTHING. They were going to go to Mystic Falls to find Caroline and get his research. He was worried about what was happening in Mystic falls right now but the goal was to do anything to get back home.

Everyone was at the apartment waiting to get all packed in. They were taking pictures of everything they had already figured out. Other than that Alaric had no idea where they were going to stay or where to start. It all depended what was going on in Mystic Falls.

They were all packed in and were getting inside the van. The twins got in the very back with stiles, Lydia, Allison and Hope were in the middle seat and Scott was in the passenger seat. Alaric was obviously driving while the rest talked. Hope was worried, she didn't want to bump into her dad, specially not on this time around. Alaric made a deal they wouldn't go anywhere near him.

"I don't want to be rude but, we're kinda going with you guys to a random place filled with vampires that we have no idea about" Allison spoke up from the middle seat next to Hope.

"That's why we made flash cards if you ever bump into any one. You'll know who to trust and who to stay away from" Alaric spoke from the drivers seat while Hope handed all the beacon hills crew flash cards.

They went through them when one of the cards caught stiles attention. The mikaelsons.

"Who are the Mikaelson's?" He questioned looking at the card while Scott looked at his too.

"The original family" Lizzie replied. Hope tensed up not wanting them to know that's where she came from. They didn't really have the reputation in the town at the time.

"As in the original witch?" Stiles added to his question.

"What does that even mean?" Lydia said confused on everything that was being said. She was still getting the hang of the supernatural world.

"They're called the originals as in the original vampires. From them all vampires were created. The original witch was the one that created them with dark magic" Alaric explained keeping it as simple as possible.

Hope just looked out the window listening to everything they were saying.

"How many are there? No, no better question. How old are they?" Stiles asked intrigued on everything that they were saying.

Alaric paused looking at the rear view mirror back at Hope making sure she was comfortable with everything they were saying. It was her sorry to tell after all. Hope felt his eyes on her and looked up. She took a deep breath and decided to answer the question for herself.

"There's five of them: Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol and Rebekah. They were turned a thousands years ago" Hope replied coldly saying her family's name.

Josie noticed the girl being uncomfortable talking about all of that. She looked around at everyone's cards noticing Allison was in a specific one.