[3]

[over protective jo<3]

Hope and the twins woke up the next morning and went to school as usual

Hope and the twins woke up the next morning and went to school as usual. Hope hadn't gotten questioned about her being a ware wolf yet but she knew she was. She was currently walking with Josie on their way to PE.

"Do you know what you're going to tell them when they question you?" Josie asked while walking besides her. Josie was always the worried twin. She cared a lot about the people around her and she wanted Hope to be safe. It seemed unfair to her that only Hope had her secret out.

"I'll just tell them I'm a werewolf and we moved away to some place less populated I guess" Hope replied. There was a lot on her mind. How everything around her was falling apart. How she was walking around in a world where her father was still alive and all her family was in the same place. It did cross her mind once to visit him but what would be the point? He wouldn't know who she was anyways.

They both walked in to the gym spotting Scott, stiles, Allison and Lydia. All eyes were on Hope immediately. She just chose to ignore and act like nothing happened. Hope was thinking on what happened with the other boy from last night. She wanted to make sure he was okay. She knew how hard the first full moon was. Specially hers. She would remember it all her life.

Coach was making them climb up a wall. First off it was Allison and Scott. At first they were flirting with each other then they began to talk about a creature with a tail? Hope began to listen closely intrigued at what they were talking about. She thought they were talking about the new Malivore monster. But she had no idea that was none other than Jackson.

"All right, next two! Stilinski, Erica, let's go! The wall" Coach ordered, a blonde girl and the buzz cut guy walked forward. Scott walked next to Hope looking at her, hesitating if he should questions her or not.

"Just ask Scott" Hope spoke up making him jump. He didn't know Hope knew he was looking at her. She then gave him a look making Scott feel threatened. "Stiles told me about last night. You are one right?" Scott finally decided to ask but got interrupted by Erica being scared to drop down.

She then managed to get down. When Scott decided to look back at Hope to continue to question her she was gone. Josie had dragged her out to the hall to question her herself.

"I don't think you have a good cover story Hope" Josie said worriedly. "They'll believe it Jo. Have you seen them? They are not like us. They're clueless. He will believe anything as long as I'm on their side" Hope assured but then something else caught her attention. Someone had dropped on the floor loudly.

Hope looked back at Josie with a worried look, then ran off towards the gym where erica was on the floor having a seizure. Scott joined her and behind followed stiles, Allison and Josie.

"Put her on her side! Put her on her side!" Allison instructed. Hope kneeled down so did Scott putting Erica on her side. "How did you know?" She said questioned the male werewolf.