[0]

Malivore was a place that haunted The Salvatore School for years

Malivore was a place that haunted The Salvatore School for years. Sending monsters out to torment them so they could give up something he needed. Landon was a friend to everyone. Not only did they care for him and didn't want him to give himself up. They didn't want Malivore to rise. Not until Hope Mikaelson found out she was the only one who could defeat it. She sacrificed herself once to stop it.

She made the monsters stop. But with one awful consequence. Everyone she loved would forget she ever existed. Which you can imagine why this time she was stopped. No one wanted her to sacrifice herself for the sake of the school. Or Landon.

This time the group decided to go with her. So she didn't have to face the darkness alone. Alaric and the twins decided it would be better to go with her. She of course denied it. She didn't want anyone else to get hurt, but they insisted. The night they arrived at the pit the Saltzman twins did a spell where if one of them jumped they all jumped.

Hope didn't know this. When she chose to jump the rest went down with her. When she was woken up in the pit of darkness she was surprised to see them there. The pit was going crazy not only was the tribrid affecting Malivore. So were the twins.

Malivore spent weeks trying to spit them out but with the four of them, it was impossible. Until one day, Malivore had tried its best this time. They couldn't hold on for much longer. Alaric was the first one to go. With the twins spell it caused all of them to go.

They were spit out in the middle of the woods. They thought it was Mystic Falls. But later on they found out it was a town called Beacon Hills.

There was something there that caught their eyes. Supernaturals were intrigued at the new species of werewolves. They were also interested in taking them back home to the school. But that's when they learned they had time traveled. It was currently 2010. The year they jumped into Malivore was 2030.

They were all confused and decided to do more research. But they ended up finding familiar faces. Especially for Hope. People she thought she wouldn't see ever again. This caused them to go back and focus on finding the pit. When they did, everyone decided to go in.

Everyone had grown bonds with the crew in Beacon Hills. Plus they wanted to go back to them at the school for supernaturals. But to their surprise when they were spit out again they were still in Beacon hills in the same year.

Not until they went out to the rest of the world. Where the time had changed. They concluded that the time in the world changed when they jumped in except in Beacon Hills.

This gave most of them amazing ideas. Especially Hope. Was this really the chance she could get to save her family from the thing that destroyed it? Could she really save her family from the Hollow.

A/n- ahhhh what do you guys think should I continue it???! I really loved the idea of legacies x teen wolf crossover. But I didn't know how to mix it up. So I thought of this. The first time jump/ cross over will be the vampire diaries when the sacrifice happens.