[5]

THE CREW WAS STILL AT THE SCHOOL IN ALARICS CLASSROOM

THE CREW WAS STILL AT THE SCHOOL IN ALARICS CLASSROOM. Allison had mentioned all this stuff about a bestiary her grandpa had. Her and Stiles had gotten a hold of the USB on his keys. Alaric suggested they could take a look at it on his computer.

Alaric was currently connecting the USB to the computer while the twins, Hope, Stiles, Allison and Scott stood around him. All of them had a lot on their minds. They had just revealed who they truly were and they were all speechless at the story. Only if they knew that was only half of it. Alaric went through the pages of the bestiary completely amazed.

"You don't happen to know why your family owns this do you?" Alaric questions Allison leaving her with a shocked look. She hadn't revealed who her family was, she just assumed they already knew. Alaric continued to look when it hit him. Allison's last name was Argent which meant silver.

"Your family are the hunters..." Hope looked over at the girl. She had never thought about people actually hunting wolves. Where she came from it was always normal. She never felt the feeling of someone actually being out for her only because of who she was.

"I don't think like them I promise. You guys are safe" Allison reassured getting back to the bestiary. "Everything is in Latin it would take weeks to translate it correctly. I don't know any one that could"

Alaric looked up at his daughters and hope "I do"

"You guys know Latin?!" Stiles questioned shocked.

"Yea it's like required for spells" Josie answered to the boy with a smile and walked over to her dad reading the screen.

"Like the wolf, its power is greatest at the moon's peak. Like the wolf, the Kanima is a social creature but where the wolf seeks a pack the Kanima seeks a master"

"What does that mean" Scott questioned not understanding anything.

"There's someone controlling him. He has no idea of it" Alaric replied.

"Does it say anything helpful?" Hope asked Josie.

"It says, The Kanima is a mutation of the werewolf gene that cannot fully transform until it resolves that in its past which manifest it" Josie read more.

"It has to be aware of what it is" Hope concluded.

"Okay it's late now I have to pick up my mom but we'll continue this in the morning" Scott said and everyone nodded.

"I'll come with you just in case it's still out there" Hope suggested.

✨✨✨

Hope was in the passenger seat of the car while Scott was driving. Scott wanted to be closer with the tribrid, he wanted a friend that understood what he went through. It was just him on his own and saw Hope had everything figured out.

𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴- tw x tvduOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara