{18}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

Josie, Lizzie and Allison were still at Allison's house looking for any answers they could find for the flies. Hope had already called them to say they'd found Barrow and Kira but they still needed to find what the flies were knowing it was their brand new problem.

"There is nothing. Absolutely nothing" Allison groaned being tired of looking non stop.

"They're definitely something I mean they went after that new girl Kira while Scott and..." Lizzie began to talk but stopped as soon and she saw the glare Josie was sending her.

"So Kira and Scott saw each other?" Allison questioned the blonde.

"That's not our point we should focus on this" Josie commented in a serious tone Allison and Lizzie looked at her weirdly noticing how the girl just froze.

"Jo?!" Lizzie went to shake her off her trance but it was useless. She was completely frozen. Lizzie kept shaking her beginning to get nervous.

"Josie?!" Lizzie shouted while still shaking her. Allison got up trying to help as well.

"Dad!" Lizzie shouted again causing Alaric and argent to rush into the room.

"What's going on?" Alaric questioned approaching the girls.

"She was talking and then she froze," Allison explained. Lizzie began to get frustrated and used her magic to shock her causing Josie to gasp out her trance.

"Did you guys see that?!" Josie exclaimed, looking around agitated.

"Saw what?"

"There were five of them... They wore black... I couldn't-I couldn't see their faces, they were covered..." Josie tried to explain, continuing to look around scared. "One of them... I could see his eyes... They were greenish-yellow, like a firefly..."

"Security system wasn't triggered," Argent informed, while he looked at the computer.

"Then how'd they get in?" Allison questioned.

"They didn't. It was like they came out of the shadows." Josie corrected.

"Jo sit down I'll get you some water then we'll figure out what it was" Alaric reassured, Lizzie sat Josie down on a chair and held onto her.

Argent looked at how Josie seemed so scared. Josie just continued to think what it could've been. She tried to recall what it was like. Alaric then entered the room handing the girl a cup of water.

"Did you see or feel anything?" Alaric questioned grabbing a chair and sitting in front of the twin.

"I'm trying to figure what it was but it just felt cold" Josie explained then looked down at her hands feeling some type of burn on them. She saw black veins growing on them. Alaric took her hands and sighed.