{2}

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

After the talk they all had at the Hale house they
headed on home. The twins and Hope sat with Alaric thinking about the new threat they faced here. They're were obviously nothing compared on what they faced back home but here there was actually people involved who had no idea what was going on.

The girls immediately told Alaric they had to stay. They wanted to help their friends out. Alaric understood the girls but was disappointed on himself on putting them through this once again. Why couldn't they jump out in a normal world. In a normal life where the girls could live happy. You could tell they were definitely happy in this world but not in the way Alaric wanted it to be.

After a long conversation they all went to bed getting some rest before the real fight begun. They knew something was coming, but they weren't sure what.

The next morning Hope was woken up by her phone going off. She was receiving a bunch of text from. Derek? She never thought the man would ever go to her for help. He wanted her to meet him up at his loft in fifteen minutes. Hope thought it was sketchy but still decided to go. She got dressed and managed to sneak out before anyone could notice she was gone.

When Hope arrived at the loft she walked in spotting Derek, Peter and....the boy she had been avoiding so much. Isaac. Hope sighed and crossed her arms.

"This is what you woke me up at ass crack of dawn for?!" Hope sasses to the man ignoring Isaac's eyes on her.

"I told you she'd be no help" Peter commented from the stairs rolling his eyes.

"Hope just hear me out. The alpha pack they have Erica and Boyd. We need to save them before they kill them" Derek insisted to the girl who was still confused on why she was even there.

"What do you want from me?" Hope questioned taking into consideration on helping him.

"You have many talents. Dive into his head and tell us what you see" Derek dragged Isaac to a stool and sat him down gesturing Hope over to him.

"That's not how it works. I've never dove into someone's head with out a a vampire"

"Then where's the hot blonde?"

"We sent her back home! I can do a locator spell on...." Hope paused thinking about a book she had found this morning when she was snooping around Alarics stuff.

"What?" Derek stepped forward to the girl. Hope walked past him towards the table ignoring him.

"From what I know there's only one witch that has been able to dive into peoples minds" Hope said setting her bag down taking out the book.