[7]

{the Mikaelson ball}

[act 1]

Everyone was getting ready for The Mikaelson ball

Everyone was getting ready for The Mikaelson ball. Even though none of them were invited basically the whole town was, so why not invite theirselves. Hope being Hope was over thinking about it. Seeing all her family was making her nervous. It had been a while since she's seen them all in one room.

She was dreading on going. She knew she would break the moment she stepped in. A part of her wished they actually knew who she was, but it would make problems. The only one they needed was Caroline she knew that was the only vampire the others would feel safe around.

Lizzie and Lydia chose to take Allison, Josie and Hope shopping. They didn't really brought gowns to wear at the ball and Lydia and Lizzie being them they just had to look their best. They thought this might help Hope distract herself from her thoughts. Which actually helped. The new friends they had made in Beacon Hills started to be close to them. They understood each other more than ever, it was like they just clicked.

While the girls were out they left a very stressed Alaric at the loft with stiles and Scott. Alaric couldn't go to ball because in this time around he was possessed by his alter ego. If anyone saw him around their instinct would be to kill him or lock him up, according to who ever bumped into him first.

The three of them were at the loft, Alaric was going through his clothes trying to see what he could let borrow the two boys. Young Alaric didn't have the best style of course. But it was something to get them through the night. While they tried stuff on the incident of last night spun around Scott's head. He never thought he could be part of such a big thing. The ball they were attending was like ancient history the mystic falls crew learned at school.

"Since you were here around this time. What's your vision on the Mikaelsons?" Scott spoke up trying to know who exactly were these people. Which was a bad idea to ask Alaric, he wasn't the biggest fan of them but he did respect the things they did for each other.

"They're special in their own ways, some of them do very bad stuff but they do it for one good reason. Their family" Alaric responded taking a seat in front of the two boys.

"Josie told us about that. She mentioned something about always and forever" Scott recalled about the response he got from Josie last night.

"The famous vow...when everything went down a thousand years ago and when Mikael their father found out Hope's dad wasn't his child and the rest of his children were monsters who fed on innocent people. He went rogue. He massacred the whole town and followed after his children. He hunted them down to rid the world of them. They chose to make a vow to fight for each other always and forever" Alaric explained.