[4]

IT HAD ALL WENT BY SMOOTHLY

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

IT HAD ALL WENT BY SMOOTHLY. Everyone believed Hope was a ware wolf because she got bit, just like Scott. They covered up the healing by saying she had some training. Which they believed, but if they were to tell this to Derek he would've known it was all crap. They never asked Hope about her family they all agreed it was inappropriate to do.

Scott had went to the clinic where he worked at. The owner seemed to be an expert on supernatural stuff. He was planning on telling him about Hope, which was also a bad idea. He could also tell Scott everything Hope said was a lie. Scott never got a chance to because he had bigger problems on his hands. Argent had walked in to the clinic.

Hope and the twins were doing stuff normally not knowing that Stiles and Scott were currently dealing with the animal that has been murdering people. They chose to not get to involved yet. They had other problems like Malivore and going back home.

They spent another dreading day in public school. Everyone was on edge and basically going crazy. Lizzie was close to having one of her meltdowns. Josie was calm as usual and Hope was just frustrated. She always knew what to do, she always had a plan but this time she was just completely blank.

The three girls were currently walking down the hall on their way out from school. They were all talking about how the only way to get out of that place was to use their magic and reveal who they were. Without no one knowing who they really were it was going to be impossible to find any help.

Their conversation was interrupted when Stiles and Scott ran in front of them. Stopping them from walking.

"We need your help" stiles blurted out desperately directing to Hope. The tribrid rose her eyebrows waiting on him to explain why.

"There's a animal out there killing people. We have no idea what it is we're trying to figure that out right now. But it only attacks at night. We need to make sure it doesn't kill again" Scott explained for stiles. This made the twins and Hope think of the same thing. Malivore.

"What's your plan?" Josie questioned.

"Right now we don't know we have to know who it is and what it is. There's a game tonight we need you there" Scott replied to Josie. The three girls nodded willing to help.

The two boys left leaving the three girls there. They had made their way home where Alaric was. He was doing research as usual. He thought everything would be easier if he could go back fo Mystic Falls. But he chose to tire every other option before that one.

"The townie boys want us to defeat a monster with them" Lizzie announced when she walked in to the apartment. Making Alaric shoot his gaze to them.

𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘴- tw x tvduजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें