{14}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

"Aunt Freya," Hope said, rushing over to her giving her a tight hug. After Elijah's, Klaus and Hayley's death Freya was the one that stuck around the most with Hope helping her out with anything she needed at school. It was obvious that she was the one she was closest to.

Everyone else gave them time not wanting to ruin the moment but Hope disconnected from her immediately. "We can catch up later we don't have much time Dr. Saltzman is missing along with his mom and his dad"

"And who exactly are these people?" Freya got up along with Klaus' help while Hope got up as well.

"Also a long story we brought you here to help me do a spell to find them and also put someone down" Hope rushed to the table to grab the book. "Here I'll show you"

"I'll help you but I'm not doing anything until I get to hug my brother" Freya looked over to Klaus with a bright smile on her face he smiled back and stepped forward towards her.

"Sister" Klaus brought Freya into a tight hug. After she got her memories back she remembered Klaus was dead in real time of course she was going to use this opportunity to reunite with him. The two let go then Freya finally turned over to Hope.

"Let's do it then" she said with a smirk on her face. Hope gestured to everyone to gather around the table to explain everything to Freya.

"There's been sacrifices going on. It's always on sets of threes this time it was guardians we're trying to find them by doing this spell along with what deaton has" Hope explained while she handed everything they had on the topic. Freya read through it nodding.

"We need the three people that are connected to the people that are missing. This is actually a good idea because I don't have to stop their hearts" Freya added, looking around the room.

"Whatever it is we need to do..." Scott said.

"Okay get set up I need a dark object or something to bind the spell with"

"We have some," Josie said, walking over to a bag and getting a few of them over to Freya. "Then the ice baths..."

"I got those set up over there," Deaton informed, pointing over to the corner. Freya nodded and went through the bag Hope had besides her and took out a herb mixture.

"Who are the ones going?" She questioned looking at the teens. Stiles and Scott stepped forward immediately while Lizzie and Josie exchanged looks.

"Jo let me go..." Lizzie pleaded to Josie but the brunette sighed not knowing what to do.

"I don't know...will she be okay?" Josie questioned Hope and Freya.

"I'm sure any of you would be fine but Josie I think you should sit this one out you know the whole dark magic and all.." Hope replied. Josie just nodded and let Lizzie go.