Epilogue.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

It had been three years since everyone had gotten settled with their lives in mystic falls and New Orleans.

The younger teens had graduated and some were now seeking greater education and some stayed at the school to teach like Hope but before she took that decision she went on a long needed vacation with all her family and Isaac.

Their last stop was Rome where her and Isaac had made a decision after a long talk looking at the ocean.

Isaac was sure he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her and Hope wanted to as well but she didn't want to force Isaac to do that knowing it was something that was permanent and it was also a curse.

But he was sure he wanted to do it so Hope agreed as soon as they made it back home to mystic Falls.

Hope had already found a way to un sire Cora and now she knew how to do it with Isaac which made her a bit more comfortable on turning him.

"Big day huh?" Hope told Cora watching how she entered the room with Jed and finch.

"I mean it never feels as a bad thing to be sired to you. It's kinda comforting to feel something but then again my wolf side helps to not feel completely dead" Cora shrugged.

"Well yeah but it'll still be better so we don't have those moments when I ask you for something and you do it immediately" Hope added, making them chuckle remembering a few occurrences.

"Where's Isaac?" Cora asked, approaching the girl to look at the spell she was doing.

"He went to go take a phone call I have no idea" Hope replied not really thinking much about where Isaac was at.

"How was your trip?" Finch asked, sitting down with Jed.

"Oh it was amazing, my family really knew the good spots. I'm just glad I got to see everything they've seen of the world" the girl replied to the wolves. "We actually ran into Josie and Lizzie in france with their mom and one of their aunts Bonnie they found a great school too"

"And your family went back to New Orleans?" Jed asked.

"Yeah even with all the traveling I think that New Orleans will always be our home" Hope smiled, lighting one last candle. "I am ready to do you first and then I'll just wait for Isaac to be ready..."

"Derek and Peter wanted to be here for it but they're always late. I think we can begin" Cora said. "What do I do"

"Your blood here with mine" Hope instructed, pointing to the table containing her blood. "Now hold my hands"

Cora took the tribrids hands while she began to chant. Cora looked down to see how the blood was separating from each other and she could feel the pull. She could feel herself getting disconnected from something.