06.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Hope wandered through the compound seeing how everything was working normally. Hayley and Elijah were sitting down with Marcel and Rebekah talking about everything that had been going on.

Davina and Kol were working on a spell with Freya in another room. When Hope didn't see her dad she decided to keep walking only to find him in a room painting. Hope smiled at the sight and leaned on the door frame trying to figure what he was painting.

Klaus knew the girl was behind him trying to figure out what he was painting. He waited a while to let her figure it out and continued to just pretend he didn't notice her.

"The sky...?" Hope finally spoke up in a questioning manner. "But why is it red...?" She walked closer to the painting and began to tilt her head. "The sky when I transitioned into the tribrid?"

"It was quite beautiful '' Klaus commented and turned to see her next to him and mirrored her smile. "Reminded me of when I broke my hybrid curse but you know without the red and all"

Hope scoffed and continued to watch.

"Anything you like to add or you'll just critique in your head?" He hummed, turning to her again.

"I'm not critiquing, I'm just watching..." Hope said but then took the brush from his hand. "Okay maybe it can just use a bit of red here"

Klaus watched as she added color to the canvas. When he looked back at the painting he smiled seeing her suggestion did make it better.

"Here" she gave him back the brush and he took it. "Have you seen Isaac?"

"He was with Cora playing around with the game Elijah taught him how to play" he replied and the girl nodded.

"Well show me when you're done" Hope said and he nodded.

Then she exited the room and continued to wander around hoping to find Isaac but she was interrupted when she saw Derek and Peter walking in with everyone.

"I told you we would be successful" Derek said to all of them with a smirk on his face.

"Oh I never doubted you..." Hayley muttered not even believing herself.

"Ph let's not say things we don't mean..." Rebekah snarked while Derek and Peter sent her a glare and she just smiled at them.

"You're here great" Freya entered the room along with Kol and Davina while Alaric entered the compound with Vincent.

"Where's the ascendant?" Alaric questioned the crew and Josie pulled the box out, setting it on the table while she opened it and handed the ascendant to him.