{20}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

"Are you sure you're okay?" Hope walked inside of the loft with Isaac helping him sit down.

"Hope I'm okay" he reassured sitting down on the couch as she sat next to him as well while he wrapped his arm around her and looked down smiling making her smile as well. Then Scott walked in along with Lizzie, Josie, Alaric, Freya, Klaus, Hayley, argent and Allison.

"I'll get something for her head to heal" Freya said, helping Josie down.

"What about stiles? What are we going to do with him?" She questioned sitting down.

"You seriously can't be worrying about him when he was the one that did this to you" Lizzie crossed her arms looking at her while Scott sent her a glare.

"Lizzie that's not Stiles and we know that" Hope commented.

"He still hurt Josie"

"More the reason to save him so please can we just focus" Scott intervened.

"I've been working on it and I've found two ways. We could try and take out the nogitsune somehow but I don't think stiles could made it through that and we would be left with just a bunch of dark magic we can't let out or someone can dive through his brain and try and get him to his subconscious somehow" Freya explain setting some stuff down.

"And how do we find him?" Allison questioned.

"One hell of a locator spell but it's getting dark the Onis will put up a fight" the witch replied.

"Then we do it at my house. It's still protected by mountain ash; it can hold them off for a while" Scott mentioned.

"Yeah that will work but before we need a plan we need someone looking for stiles and a team at his house." Freya sighed standing up. "Everyone needs to be at their full strength Josie and Lizzie siphon objects full of magic as much as you guys can. You'll go and get stiles along with the argents and Alaric. The rest were going to Scott's house. I'll try to drive the Onis there. Somebody get me Lydia"

Everyone nodded and got up. Josie and Lizzie left with their dad and the argents siphoning things while they waited for Freya to find stiles. Once everyone arrived at Scott's house, Mellisa was alarmed at everyone walking in.

"What's going on?" She asked, stopping and looking at everyone.

"We're trying to find stiles," Hope answered while she stood next to Isaac.

"Where's Scott?"

"He left with Derek to get Lydia he'll be here"

"Hope help me set up" Freya called out to the girl and she went. Isaac stood awkward with Hayley and Klaus looking around the house.