{7}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

After the whole incident at the rest stop everyone got back on the bus including the girls. They had to leave the car behind not having enough gas to make it to where the bus was going. The bus ride was a bit awkward. The only good thing that had resulted from them getting off the bus was Scott getting healed and Josie and stiles having a conversation even if it had been cut short by the interruption that had occurred.

In the bus everyone sat in different seats except Josie and Stiles. He wanted to talk more about the merge. What it meant for the future of them. He could never imagine what the two felt with the constant weight on their backs of having to kill their twin. All he knew is that he wanted to support her no matter what.

Hope had heard what Allison commented to Lizzie and Lydia before getting on the bus. She never thought Isaac felt that way. She never intended it to be that way. Scott was obviously close to the girl but it was more like a friendship. Everyone knew Scott was in love with Allison and Hope rooted for them just as Scott did for her and Isaac. But Hope just couldn't seem to let Isaac in.

The bus eventually stopped at a motel for the night. Everyone made their way off the bus while they gathered around looking at the motel with disgusted faces.

"...I've seen worse." Scott said, trying to lighten up the mood. Lizzie turned to him with a weird face "Where?!"

"Listen up! The meet's been pushed 'til tomorrow. This is the closest motel with the most vacancies and the least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves! You'll be pairing up-- choose wisely. And I'll have no sexual perversions perpetrated by you little deviants! Got that? Keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!" Coach announced while everyone made their way to a room.

Hope looked around watching Isaac look at her waiting to see what room she picked. She was obviously going to go with the twins, Lydia and Allison like they were in the car but Isaac was determined to find out what was going on with her and Scott.

While that happened Lydia got a strong bad feeling from the motel. Ever since she had found out what she was, her powers were still not under control. Lizzie tried her best to try and help her but the twin didn't have much experience herself.

"Lydia...?" Allison questions her friend seeing the scared expression on her face.

"I don't like this place." Lydia admitted. Josie and Lizzie nodded agreeing with the girl as well.

"I don't think the people who own this place like this place." Allison chuckled. But Lizzie knew there was something else bothering the girl but her mission right now was to talk to Isaac. Classic Lizzie trying to be the best wingman ever. She stepped aside as she watched the others walk to a room. When they were at a distance she turned to Isaac stopping him.