[11]

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

Hope had been stopped just outside the warehouse by Scott and Stiles. They wanted to help the group get back to their home. After what they did for them it was the least they could do. Scott just had to take care of something and he promised he would make his way back to them to help at the apartment.

After that Isaac took Hope back home where the twins, Caroline and Alaric were. They had gotten a lead on Malivore and they were ready to make their move. The twins and Hope didn't know what to think about it. They knew it was the right thing to do for the people back at the school.

Hope and Isaac entered the apartment to see the twins, Alaric and Caroline all gathered in the living room. Hope looked around confused wondering what this was about. But she knew exactly what was going on. It was time. The tribrid widened her eyes at the board they had up and all the things they found out. Her head began to shake disapproving of any of this.

"Hope we have to go now. It's the only way" Alaric says standing up walking towards the girl.

"No we would just be doing what we did to the others. If we jump into the pit they will forget us" Hope protested.

"Hope we don't have a choice..." Josie adds.

"How do you even know its going to work" Hope turns to them waiting for an answer. Alaric knew the girls wouldn't agree. He had already went through this with Josie and Lizzie. The two had argued to much to the point they just had to accept it.

The argument is then interrupted by someone knocking on the door. Alaric opened the door to see Allison, Scott and Stiles. When the three walked in Josie immediately put her head down not expecting to see Stiles. She didn't want to say goodbye. She wasn't planning on saying goodbye. There was no point he would just forget her anyways.

"We'll give you all some time but girls we have to do this. Caroline has to go back home and continue her life in this universe." Alaric repeated. The twins nodded and Hope just ignored his words looking away from him. Alaric just sighed and walked away with Caroline.

"What's going on?" Allison questioned feeling the tension in the room. The girl was going through a lot but managed to put it to the side for her friends.

"We're leaving..." Lizzie replied from her seat. She was the one that was more convinced on leaving. She had created a bond with Lydia but it wasn't as serious as Josie and Hope's.

All the teens in the room exchanged looks in disbelief it would be this soon. They knew they would have to leave eventually but they didn't expect it to be this soon. Stiles looked at Josie with a hurt face not believing her ever leaving with out saying goodbye.