{10}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

The pack got Hayley back to the loft so she could heal. After Hope apologizing to her a thousand times for not listening to her, the tribrid finally understood that Hayley forgave her. It wasn't exactly her fault she just wanted to check on her dad which is why Klaus felt guilty about Hayley missing but he was finally calm when he had the two girls back under his protection. After the scare they had the man didn't want to take any of the two out of his sight.

The rest were happy to see Hope happy and calm again after the day she had. Isaac felt accomplished by the way he comforted Hope but still didn't feel like he was enough after what he had seen in Klaus' memories. It was definitely a lot to take in. Everyone was still shocked at the cruelty of everything that had happened to Hope from the day she was born.

In the car everyone sat in silence waiting to arrive at Derek's loft where everyone waited impatiently to see if Hayley was safe. When everyone was getting out of the car Hayley and Hope were the last ones to get out. The hybrid was still weak from all the wolfsbane that had been used on her. Hope got out to help her but when Klaus saw the bit of struggle he walked to her immediately.

"I got it Klaus, with a blood bag I'm back as new" Hayley stopped him getting out the car supporting herself with Hope's shoulder. The two walked further in Cora joining them helping as well. Scott and Derek followed as Isaac was about to as well but was stopped by klaus.

"I heard you earlier with my daughter" Klaus approached the boy. Isaac immediately began to get nervous not knowing what to respond. He knew the man was easy to make mad, which was not his intention at all but it wasn't like Klaus was going to take it easy on him. He was a smart man everyone had to admit when it came to his daughter he was very protective and Isaac was afraid he didn't meet the standards he had.

"I apologize if I said anything wrong...that was not my intention at all I was just trying to..." Isaac stuttered afraid he was going to say the wrong thing and end up with his head cut off.

"I wanted to thank you for helping her out," Klaus said. Isaacs thoughts were blank, not knowing what to say back. He obviously didn't expect that at all from him he expected a threat from the man which he was about to receive. "I can see you came to be fond of my daughter as a dad. I want the best for her. Just know I'm watching you" the man warned walking past him into the loft.

Isaac was left concerned. Even without klaus warning he wanted to be the best for Hope. When everyone found out it was Isaac instead of Scott after Hope they obviously thought it was weird with the chemistry the two kids had. Isaac wanted that and he was trying hard to get it.

Everyone upstairs greeted Hayley with open arms relieved to see her unharmed. They sat her down and got her some blood to heal.

"What did they want from you? I mean like did they ask anything?" Hope questioned Hayley while she continued to inspect her for any wounds that weren't healing.