{9}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

As soon as Hope had gotten the news that Hayley was missing she was quick to start looking for her. Hope understood the situation that was going on. Derek had just killed one of his own and she felt terrible for him and Cora but this was her mom. The girl was trying her best to block any feelings that could mess her up if she was to find Hayley she had to keep it together. It wasn't shortly after argent and Alaric showed up with weapons ready to put up a fight.

Hope was grateful for everything everyone was doing especially Cora and Derek who had put things aside to help. The two were worried for Hayley's safety as well; they had no idea why they would ever choose her to take if their problem was with Derek.

Scott also arrived after saving deaton. He looked around seeing everyone running around trying to find something important they might have missed. Scott looked over to Hope who looked stressed and scared even if she was trying her best to hide it.

"Hey I'm sorry I had to make sure deaton was safe I came as soon as I got the text" Scott walked over to the table where Hope had stuff around as well as the twins.

"It's okay thank you for coming, we were about to do a locator spell" Hope informed while she put her hands out for Josie and Lizzie. The twins took her hands beginning to chant. Hope had dropped a couple of blood onto the map hoping their relation would make the spell easier.

When the three began to chant something was different. The spell didn't seem to work. Feeling a spark the girls let go of their hands. Everyone in the room waited for them to explain what had happened.

"Hope what happened? Did you find her?" Klaus questioned. The man was also worried but was trying to stay strong for Hope. He didn't want this happening again to her. It was enough the first time.

"It's not working..." Hope replied leaning on the table putting her head down. Alaric sighed and looked at his two girls.

"Maybe something went wrong?" Alaric said, trying to keep hopes up.

"Or it's not working because she's not there" Hope stated choking on her own words. Klaus walked over to her, setting his hand on hers.

"Hope look at me we're exhausting every possible way. I don't care if I have to burn every building in this town or wake the others up. We are finding your mother but for now you need rest. You've been at it for a while now..." Klaus tried to comfort the girl but she snatched her hand away walking to the bag Alaric had all the spell books in.

"Rest!? I can't rest, dad , my mom is missing again. Do you not remember what happened last time!?" Hope was about to break down. You could see it in her eyes. Everyone knew the girl was holding back her tears but didn't want to mention it at all.