{6}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

It had been a stressful couple of days with the crew. They had encountered a great failure. Some were still in shock. Some still didn't believe it. All they knew is they had to keep going. They couldn't just stop it all, what would be their explanation to the world. Not everyone knew what supernatural problems they had ahead.

The teens were currently on their way to a game. The boys were all on the bus with the rest of the lacrosse team while the girls were in Allison's car while she drove.

"Am I getting too close?" Allison questioned nervously. "I'm getting too close, aren't I?"

"That depends... Are you just following the bus, or are you planning on mounting it at some point?" Lydia replied to her question with another question.

The twins and Hope sat in the back thinking. A lot had happened since the pranks at the school. Many things were said and discovered. They had also failed the crew which was more upsetting.

"Yeah, I should back off..." Allison concluded.

"Well, that also depends. Oh, do you mean the bus, or the ex-boyfriend you're currently stalking?" Lydia commented.

"Wait ex boyfriend?! I thought you guys would be like an endgame" Lizzie interrupted, finally joining in on the conversation. If it was someone that rooted for couples it was Lizzie Saltzman.

"Yeah well a lot has happened" Allison replied looking at the road.

"Something has to be at least going well. Oh I know hope! What about you and Isaac" Lizzie wiggled her brows towards Hope waiting for the girl to respond.

Hope seemed to be out of it as well as Josie. Letting the teens come on a trip by themselves after what happened was obviously hard. Their parents didn't want them out of their sight just in case anything else happened. Even the comfort of her mother didn't work to right the mistake she had made. She had let them down badly. At least that's how she felt. Nobody knew this was going to happen. Nobody could've known. But Hope still felt responsible.

"I do not know what to talk about Lizzie." Hope dismissed in a dry tone.

"Fine. Jo, what about you?" The blonde turned to her twin. Josie wasn't feeling her best either, a comment lizzie had said affected her relationship with stiles. The biggest secret she was hiding from him got brought up. After that the two hadn't talked in days.

"Fine Lizzie," Josie replied. But all that repeated on everyone's head was that night.

Flashback-

The crew had been trying to take down the alpha pack for days. It was getting rather stressful for all. They didn't know what they wanted. They couldn't just simply kill them if something bigger came. If it was something about Deucalion it was that nobody could easily outsmart him. Even Klaus admitted the man was very weird and suspicious.