{1}

.❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。
✿°。                           ✿°

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。✿°。                           ✿°

✿°。                           ✿°
       .❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

Most of the summer had went by. Alaric chose to let the girls have a break. The three were on edge after the plan on going back to the school didn't work. He let them live like the normal teenagers they were, while he stayed back and continued to do research around the world. They knew they had to eventually leave again once Alaric found the way to leave, but they decided to enjoy their time there.

It seemed like the group had split. Lizzie hanged out with Lydia and Allison most of the time while Hope and Josie hanged out with stiles and Scott and sometimes with Isaac. Hope mostly tried to avoid him she just didn't want to have a relationship at all specially not now. Josie and Stiles on the other hand were getting extremely close.

They would hang out all the time. For now they weren't official but the spark was definitely there. Everyone knew it, they would bother the two about it all the time. Scott and Allison had broke up after that night. Everyone chose to not talk about it and just part their ways.

Currently Josie and Lizzie were with Lydia and Allison. Hope was with Stiles and Scott while he got a tattoo. Hope thought it was a dumb idea but she still went with it. They were all in the car now on their way back home Hope sat in the back leaning forward while stiles made fun of Scott.

"Why the bands? You couldn't get something else?" Stiles said while he drove his jeep.

"I told you I just liked it!" Scott said obviously something was bothering him. Hope looked at him with a confused look.

"What's wrong?" She questioned looking at the tattoo covering.

"It kinda burns..."

"Yes, you just had your skin tabbed about one hundred thousand times with a needle..." stiles said sarcastically.

"Yeah, but I don't think it's supposed to feel like this" Scott felt more and more pain by the minute. "I'm taking this off"

"No, no, no, no, Scott!" Stiles Looked away disgusted while Hope watched.

Scott took the bandage off revealing the tattoo. It started to get red then it started to disappear.

"No, no, come on!" Scott sighed. "It healed"

Hope chuckled receiving a glare from the boy she immediately tried to hide her laugh looking the other way.