{15}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

It had been a week since the whole incident with the alphas and Jennifer. It was quiet around the town and Alaric had begun to look for ways to go back home along with Freya. They thought it was better to keep it from the teens for a while knowing they had grown close to each other. Especially now it was like they just clicked. Hope, Cora, Scott and Isaac spent most of their time together with Hayley, Derek, Klaus and Freya. While the twins stuck around Lydia, Allison and stiles.

Cora was being taught control and how to use her abilities with Hayley and Hope. Derek was worried for his little sister but was glad they were around to show her to stay in control. In the meantime Scott and Allison had been seeing each other in secret not wanting anyone to know about them. The crew was helping them out to stay undercover.

Josie and Stiles had been hanging out a lot. They seemed to be getting pretty serious which Lizzie was so proud of her only mission now was Isaac and Hope which also seemed to be going well. Everyone seemed to be rooting for them except Klaus but deep down he liked how much the kid cared for his daughter.

Hope and Isaac were currently on their way to school. Usually Scott was in the car too but today was the day he went with Allison.

"You're telling me you've never watched Harry Potter?!?!" Isaac exclaimed from the passenger seat while Hope died of laughter in the driver seat.

"No I haven't, I'm not really the one to watch movies" Hope said while she drove.

"Yeah we're totally watching it tonight" Isaac said while he looked out the window thinking of another question to ask. "Ok I got one favorite dessert? Go!"

"Um beignets"

"Never had one"

"Really?! You're kidding" the tribrid said while Isaac nodded. "Don't say that around my dad he'd probably run all the way to New Orleans to bring you some their his favorites too"

"Do you ever think about going back home?" Isaac went back to a serious tone looking over to the girl while he watched her drive.

Hope paused then finally decided to speak. "I would love to visit New Orleans and show you guys my home and my family and friends but it's not safe there especially right now"

"What's going on over there?"

"The hollow," Hope replied, parking the car in the school parking lot. "I wake up everyday fearing that it might make its way here and I don't want that. You guys don't deserve to be in that type of danger"

"Even if it does we're here I'm sure Derek and everyone would help you guys have done the same for us" Isaac said taking the girls hand. "Hope you have to remember you're not alone"