[1]

"WE'VE BEEN WALKING FOR MILES AND THERE IS STILL NO SIGN OF THE SCHOOL" the blonde twin whined from behind her father, twin and frenemy

"WE'VE BEEN WALKING FOR MILES AND THERE IS STILL NO SIGN OF THE SCHOOL" the blonde twin whined from behind her father, twin and frenemy. She was complaining every 5 seconds about something different every time. First it was her shoes, then it was her legs and then it just went on.

The rest chose to ignore her complaints. The first few times they acknowledged them it ended up in a fight. They just decided to ignore and walk in hope they would find the Salvatore Boarding School.

"You know. I was right we should've never jumped in with Hope. We should've just let her go" she said, making everyone snap their heads back. Lizzie wasn't a big fan of Hope. She thought she did selfish things for Landon. Which is a sensitive topic right now.

Hope was madly in love with Landon and so was he. They had epic love. But Malivore got in between that. Being Hope the only person that could destroy it meant she could also destroy Landon. Landon was Malivores son. Talk about prohibited love.

Alaric gave his daughter a warning look. They were all tired of walking and being inside Malivoire. Any of them could say anything to hurt the other, which is why Hope decided to ignore Lizzies comment. She began to walk ahead of them. She needed time of her own. To think. She felt bad that all of them decided to jump into Malivore because of her. Even though it was their decision, Hope still thought it was her fault.

They all walked for a while. Everyone was thinking something different. Hope was thinking about how she did it again. To everyone she loved, to her family, making them forget about her again. To everyone at school not only did they forget hope they forgot the twins and their headmaster. She was wondering how everything back at the school was.

All her thoughts were pushed aside when she met with a building. It looked like a police station. She immediately stopped looking back at the rest. They all were skeptical about the station but decided to go in. They had nothing to lose, plus the twins were siphoners and Hope was a tribrid. What more protection did they need?

Alaric stepped forward about to enter the station. He motioned his hand signaling the girls to stay behind him. When he stepped in the girls followed. All of them walked up to the front desk. It looked like a lot of commotion was going on. Alaric looked around trying to find someone that could help him. When he saw a man walking up to them.

"Hey! Excuse me, I'm Alaric Saltzman. We were on our way back home when my car broke down a few miles back. I was wondering if you could tell me where I'm at" Alaric spoke up, making the man stop and examine all of them. They definitely didn't belong in beacon hills.

"Sheriff Stilinski. You're in Beacon Hills" the man informed, still leaving him blank. The look on Alaric's face made the cop realize he had no idea where he was at. "California. Look if this is a joke I suggest you go home I have a teenage girl missing" the sheriff dismisses him walking away. The group walks out the station beginning to walk again.