{12}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

Hope and Scott were in the car on their way to the school when they received a call from Lizzie. Hope immediately picked up and put the phone on speaker.

"Lizzie what's wrong?" Hope questioned hearing how agitated the girl was.

"The teacher went all ballistic on Lydia! I'm trying to find her but I can't! And I..." Lizzie was heard shouting from the other side of the phone Hope looked over to Scott with a concerned face.

"We're almost there, is Josie there?!"

"She left with Stiles. I called her to come back but she said it would take a while...'' You could hear the girl walking around the school opening every classroom. "...just please get here quick!"

Scott drove faster and pulled up to the parking lot of the school. The two didn't spend any more time and got out of the car immediately running towards the entrance where they spotted stiles and Josie as well running up.

"Have you guys seen Lizzie?!" Josie questioned.

"No we just got here" Hope replied opening the door Josie was the first to run in knowing exactly where to go. It was like a twin thing. She could feel Lizzie close, everyone followed behind her until they entered a classroom with Lydia sitting down on a chair crying hysterically and Lizzie on the ground almost passed out.

Scott ran directly to Lydia while Josie and Hope ran straight to Lizzie who was trying her best to stay awake.

"She left and I tried to stop her..." Lizzie said, struggling to speak. "...and your dad...he disappeared, he was trying to help..."

"Hey. Hey I'm here take my hand I can help you" Josie tried to calm her down by taking her hand. When Hope saw Josie had Lizzie under control she got up and went to Lydia.

"I don't know what happened..." Lydia sobbed as Scott got her up from the chair but she was hurt badly as well as Lizzie.

"Where is my dad?" Stiles questioned looking around at all the mess.

"He disappeared along with Jennifer, something about sacrifices..." Lizzie replied feeling a bit better after the spell Josie did on her. After Lizzie said that all the teens exchanged looks knowing what was about to happen.

"Call Dr. Saltzman we need someone here do not leave until he gets here she's not going to come back the rest of us need to go see Derek" Hope instructed Lizzie and Lydia. The two girls nodded obeying what she was saying.

Stiles spent no more time and ran back outside Josie tried to keep up with him but it was impossible. Hope helped her out by having faster speed along with Scott. Josie stopped stiles before he could even get in his jeep knowing he was in no position to drive.