{3}

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

After Allison letting Boyd and Cora out everyone had regrouped back at Derek's loft including the twins and Isaac. They needed all the help they could get with two out of control werewolves on the loose. The group definitely needed back up. With this problem and the alpha pack they didn't know what they had coming.

"So what's the plan?" Derek set his hands down leaning on the table looking at everything Alaric had set down on the table. The ware wolf had to give it to him. The man knew his stuff.

"Well I was thinking of first: getting some back up. At this point it doesn't matter who it is but we need it" Alaric began, looking at Hope mentioning once again his idea. Hope didn't think it was a bad one. If there was someone in this world who could take a alpha pack down it was them.

"And then what we just sit around. Some of us have to at least be on the look out!" Derek replied back. He was worried on what the two ware wolves would do. Specially what cold happen to his sister.

"No we definitely need some of you out there helping who ever volunteers is open to go. I called Gerard maybe he could help. He's a expert on finding ware wolves" Alaric continued while the rest just listened.

"I could do a locator spell" Josie suggested making Derek nod.

"Okay Hope you stay here if we are planning on giving someone back their memories we need to find a power source I've found some and put them in here" the man set a folder down in front of Hope handing it to her. The girl took it while she went through it.

"I'll go with Derek" Scott spoke up.

"I'll stay with Josie" stiles stood next to the girl. Alaric nodded agreeing with everyone's suggestions.

"I'll need your blood for the spell" Josie gestured to Derek handing him a cup. The man looked around confused on why she needed it but when he saw no one questioning it he took it and bit into his wrist. Letting enough blood fall down he returned it back to the siphon twin.

"Let's get going"Scott said leaving the room with Derek. Josie took her stuff and headed out with stiles leaving Lizzie, Alaric, Isaac and Hope.

The tension in the room was big Lizzie could tell. Even if her dad hadn't noticed it Isaac had huge crush on Hope. Lizzie was rooting for them she thought the girl moving on from Landon was a good thing and was encouraging it. When she stood there she saw a great opportunity to make them happen.

"We have to go to dad, right?" Lizzie took Alaric by the arm signaling him to walk out with her.

Alaric looked at the girl weirdly not knowing what she was implying to. Hope looked up immediately noticing what the blonde what trying to do. She just ignored her antics and looked back down through the folder. When Alaric finally caught on he cleared his throat covering the fact that a minute ago he was completely clueless.