{13}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

"Cora!" Derek took her into his arms while Hope rushed to her as well as Hayley and Peter. The rest stood back not knowing what was going on.

"Ow it hurts" Cora whined covering her ears Hope looked over to Hayley and Klaus knowing there was only one answer to this. The girl moved Derek away from Cora sitting down in front of her, setting her hand on hers. When Hope felt nothing but death she knew what happened. She died with vampire blood in her system.

Hope then looked over to Hayley and Klaus and nodded letting them know their theory was right. The two exchanged looks and Hayley sighed and turned to the rest.

"Guys you need to get out this amount of people isn't good right now especially humans. We'll stay and..."

"Mom we need to get Scott and the others that are missing" Hope interrupted getting up.

"Go when she's ready we'll call you" Hayley said making Hope nod. She then turned to the rest leading them out into another room. When everyone left the only ones left in the room were Peter, Derek, Hayley and Klaus surrounding Cora who still had her ears covered with all the sounds affecting her.

"Cora listen to me" Hayley said sitting down next to her. "You're going to feel different I know the sounds are loud and the air on your skin hurts but I need you to calm down so you can make a choice"

"She died with Hopes blood in her system, that's what's going on?" Derek questioned making Hayley nod. "What's the next step? She has to drink it again?"

"Yes but only if she wants there's consequences to this after she drinks Hope's blood she will be sired to her. Hope will not take advantage of her but it's still an effect piled up with the rest" Hayley explained to the two. Derek obviously didn't want her to die but he didn't know what it was like to be a vampire.

"How long does she have?"

"24 hours"

═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══

Down the hall walked the twins along with Hope, Allison, Stiles and Isaac. Everyone was definitely anxious about the amount of people missing but they had to stay on track if they had any luck on finding them. Isaac walked along with Hope as he watched how she had a weird look on her face.

"What's wrong with her?" Isaac questioned making her turn her gaze towards him.

"She's in transition" Hope replied while they entered the room. There wasn't much there but some of the things Alaric had brought from the school.

"We have to do something! My dad has been missing for almost a whole day. I can't..." stiles freaked out while the rest watched the only two in the room that were somewhat stable were Hope and Isaac not having the constant reminder that their parents were missing.