03.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"Hope you just brought someone back from the dead, I think you should rest!" Josie followed behind Hope as well as the rest of the teens.

"We're not doing this again guys I'm fine" Hope paused and turned to face them. "Look I thank you guys for caring I really do but I need to do this"

"And you also need to take a step back. The hollow hasn't made a move, we have time to sit down and think about what's going on" Josie insisted while the rest nodded agreeing with her suggestion.

"You heard Davina it's only a matter of time before she strikes and I'm in no way ready for that!" Hope shouted clearly frustrated.

"That's why you have us. Hope we came all this way for you so let us help" Scott said walking forward.

"Guys" Hayley called out, making everyone turn towards her. "Give her space. Go downstairs"

Everyone exchanged looks hesitating to go but they knew better than to not obey Hayley so they walked out. Once all of them were gone Hayley entered the room while Hope faced the other way knowing she was about to get lectured.

"Mom please..."

"No I've been trying to understand you this whole time trying to give you space do your own thing because I know becoming a vampire is not easy at all especially with your wolf temper to go with it" Hayley began as she walked towards her. "They're trying to help Hope, we all are, you need to stop pushing us away. I know you got used to being by yourself and making your own decisions but you gave your family now and everyone is down there willing to help"

Hope stood there just listening to Hayley knowing she was right; her pride was just too big for her to show it. She knew she was being smart and she was better off alone in this so no one else had to get hurt but she knew that's not how things worked.

"So stay here calm down and when you're ready you will go downstairs" Hayley instructed while Hope nodded. "So take a breath I'll be downstairs if you need me"

Hayley walked down the stairs to join the rest. The teens looked in her direction wanting to ask about Hope.

"Give her time she'll be down here" Hayley announced to all of them then turned to the rest. "Now what?"

"Now what?! I thought we were relying on Hope to tell us! But you all keep trying to stop her" Kol spat making Hayley glare at him.

"There's only so much she can do we have to do our part too and we're not relying on her we are helping her out too" Hayley argued back.

"I don't even know why I bother...let the girl do what she needs, we'll all end up the way we did once before either way" Kol sighed and leaned back on the couch.