01.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"What do we do now?" Alaric questioned while everyone sat on the table after talking of a plan all night.

"She wants us to know she found us. That was a warning" Hope commented to everyone.

"So she is going to come here?" Scott asked in a concerned tone.

"If she needs to she will. Hope's power when she turned drew her here. It's basically a warning that she found us" Freya explained. Everyone still sat nervously thinking what would be of the hollow this time around.

"So now we just wait it out?" Derek joined in while Freya just shrugged.

"No" Hope stood up. "We have to go to New Orleans"

"Hope That's too much of a risk..." Hayley muttered nodding her head.

"I'm not going to let it hurt innocent people mom. Everyone in New Orleans knows who the hollow is, here nobody has an idea that the supernatural world exists." Hope argued. "If we wait it out here it will tear the town apart and they don't deserve that we have to leave"

"She's right..." Freya agreed, making her siblings turn to her. "The hollow is our problem not theirs we need to leave"

"Leaving to fight off a demon we had already buried" Kol spoke up making everyone turn to him now. "Sounds like a suicide mission to me. We've fought her once and she won"

"I'm willing to bet we have the advantage now" Hope shrugged then turned to Klaus. "We have to fight her together she's our problem"

Klaus sighed and turned to see Hayley then Hope. "I don't think I have the option to say no"

"You can try," Hope chuckled.

"I wonder where she gets her stubbornness from..." Rebekah muttered, making Klaus send her a glare.

"We're leaving then" Klaus stood up from the table. "Hope say your goodbyes and pack what you need we're going home"

"Wait what?!" Scott stood up. "We're going with you"

"Scott, that's a big risk, it's better you guys stay" Hayley warned while still sitting down.

"Are you kidding? You guys just fought your asses off for us. You don't expect us to do the same?" Derek said to them.

"If you guys want to come it has to be voluntary there's no way we are making it through without losing someone" Freya warned them.

"I think we can. I've gone through every scenario in my head over and over about how to defeat her. I'm sure we can do it but she's right if you guys want to come it's your choice" Hope added.