{5}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

The ride back home was peaceful. Klaus compelled himself a car and Hayley and Hope joined in with the company of Scott. It seemed like Hope was pushing Isaac away. Ever since their talk the other day Hope found out about his intentions. She knew the boy liked her and wanted more than a friendship but she just couldn't. Especially after getting a reminder of what being a Mikaelson really was.

Her mother survived so long because she was born to be one of them. But the saying of everyone else was true. Everything they loved they did turn into ash. Hope couldn't be with Isaac. She was already worried enough about the troubles of having her dad around. The danger that could cause for the rest. She just didn't want that danger for him. She also didn't want him to get hurt emotionally.

Hope was known to be reckless with her actions. It was the cause of every argument she ever had with Landon. Him being immortal helped with the whole thing. But when he wasn't that's when they went downhill that's why Isaac and her could never work out.

Isaac hadn't caught onto it yet. He just thought the girl was making time for her mom and dad. Which was beginning to be a problem if Isaac wanted to get any close to Hope. Klaus seemed to have caught onto the feelings Isaac had towards his daughter. Isaac was scared of Klaus, not that the rest weren't. He had totally lived up on all the accusations the group made about him.

From the moment the hybrid woke up he was already making threats all around. For a moment the beacon hills were concerned he wouldn't help at all but were happy to see the man had a soft spot for Hope and Hayley as well. For them it seemed the only ones that were able to keep him in check were Hayley and Hope.

Derek believed he was a good person to have on their side against anybody. It seemed the man would kill anyone in sight. Even if the two continued to argue non stop he knew they would make one hell of a team. Stiles was still fan-girling over the whole thing. Being the only person in the group who was obsessed with the supernatural world. Isaac and Scott didn't know where they stood. Both knew he was an important person for Hope just went with it.

With Hayley on the other hand everyone seemed to be in love with her. Even with the severe glares Derek had received from her he still thought she was badass. Stiles looked at her with admiration on how just a simple young hybrid would stood up to the other ancient hybrid everyone seemed to be scared of.

Isaac had gotten an apology from her for the comment Klaus had made to him. Scott also thought she was really kind. What was not to love about her.

═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══

Back home Isaac had called argent to bring Allison and Lydia to regroup and caught on to what had been going on in the town while they were gone. When they arrived at the loft the only person currently there was Peter. His head snapped up to see the group walk in with company raising his brows.