10.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"Okay can we all act like we have some sense please?!" Hayley made her way upstairs.

"He started it!" Isaac pointed at Landon who tried to get past Rafael to hit the wolf.

"Landon!" Hope turned from facing Isaac to Landon.

The boy looked how Hope was standing right in front of Isaac with her hand on his chest holding him back which only made him get more mad.

"Isaac could you please...." Hayley looked at the wolf and he nodded backing away then she turned to Landon. "Can you behave too?"

"Yes..." he replied, still glaring at Isaac. He knew Hayley probably favorited him because he was a wolf like her.

"Ok now let's see what we can do about Malivoire" Hope said and began to walk down seeing how Scott was trying to hold in his laugh. "Please stop"

He just put his hands up in defense still holding in his laugh while he followed behind her downstairs.

"Lydia, is there anything else you guys saw?" Hope questioned once she reached downstairs as well as everyone else in the house.

"Nope just that they were here and a portal was open but that's it" the girl replied while she sat next to Lizzie and Rebekah.

"Do you think there's something else we could do? Just keep pushing it?" Hope turned to Freya who was standing next to Vincent.

"I don't know...we could try but when we found out about them we pushed way too far it can kill Lydia" Freya answered making Hope sigh.

"Ok you guys do that in the meantime we can try to find that portal so we can close it as soon as possible before it starts spitting out monsters" Hope suggested to who everyone nodded to.

"Wait monsters?" Stiles looked at the girl and everyone else who were nodding. "What type of monsters?"

"Dragons, dryads, gargoyles...." Lizzie listed a few.

"What do we do if it starts spitting out monsters?" Derek asked.

"Kill them..." Hope replied to him. "Let's just hope they're being led here"

"Usually they want something, what do you think they'll want now?" MG asked, leaving everyone to think that.

"I swear if they want Landon we're turning you in this time I'm tired of fighting monsters" Lizzie looked over to the boy sending him a glare. Isaac bit his lip trying to contain his laugh.

"Lizzie you're supposed to be on my side!" He looked at the blonde.

"It doesn't matter what he wants, '' Hope interrupted. "Because once I find it I'm putting him down so in the meantime stay alert for any monsters in the quarter"