11.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"Hope we can find another way!" Josie suggested to the girl now that they were in a room talking it out.

They had Malivore stuck inside a barrier spell so they could talk about how everything would go down.

"This is my chance to do it jo I'm going to go through with it" Hope retorted in a serious tone.

"That's Landon, he's using his body. If you kill him, he goes down too!" Josie argued back knowing Hope was acting out of impulse.

"Don't you think I know that?!" Hope's voice broke then she sat her hands down on the table. "This is the opportunity I needed and Landon would've wanted this all day I just been trying to figure out why he was acting like this and it's because that's not even Landon and he make everyone think he was a bad person when he is not and you know he way much more than what he was making him seem"

"She's right, Landon would've wanted it to be this way, that's just how good he was," Rafael added to what Hope said, making her smile.

"Just give us one chance, let me find a way to get him out of Landon's body. If I can't, then we'll do it" Josie proposed, which made Hope pause and think.

"Fine but I'm not helping" with that Hope stormed out the room leaving the rest there.

Everyone figured she would want to help but she didn't know what had changed. In reality Hope was just done giving herself false hope. She knew Landon was a lost cause.

"Wait, she doesn't care if that's Landon or not?" Scott questioned knowing how important he was to Hope.

"That's new..." Lizzie commented which made Josie glare at her.

"I think she's just tired. She has put everyone down and he's the last one standing. Maybe she thinks if she puts Malivore down she'll be free" Josie explained to the crew.

"She won't though" rebekah spoke up hearing the teens talk away. Everyone turned to her once they heard her. "When she kills him she'll be haunted by it"

"It's a loss either way" Hayley sighed running her hands through her hair frustrated. Elijah set his hand on her arm trying to comfort her.

"Not if I can find a way..."

"It's a lost cause love trust me you won't find a way" the blonde interrupted Josie.

"Why are you guys so sure?" MG asked.

"We don't get the beauty of being happy. Yes she's putting her demons down but at what cost? Losing someone she loves now I've heard that story be repeated time and time again" rebekah stated to the boy. "Call it a curse"