{4}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

The crew spent no time gathering themselves to get on the road. Alaric as always was driving while Derek sat on the passenger seat making sure he didn't fall asleep. Which was a skill the man had picked up over the years of fighting against the supernatural.

In the back seat sat a very nervous Hope while she sat in the middle of Isaac and Scott. The girl was experiencing a bunch of emotions at the moment she didn't know what to feel. One part of her was nervous about the outcome of them raging inside the house. But part of her couldn't help but feel joy. This is what many people dreamed of. Getting a second chance with their loved ones. Even if it was for just one moment it was something Hope wished of like any other person.

Isaac and Scott on the other hand we're tired from fighting all day. Scott was fast to fall asleep to be ready for what they were about to encounter. Isaac would take little naps then wake up only to find Hope still awake. The girl couldn't sleep. Not in a time like this. She still had to come up with the most safest way to break inside.

In the very back seat sat the twins with Stiles. The trio were fast asleep as soon as they got in the car. Lizzie laying on Josie and Josie laying on Stiles. They had no idea of the amount of blabbering that was going on with Derek and Alaric. It seemed like the gps was a problem. Hope would interrupt now and then to stop the argument from going any further.

When they were a few minutes away most of the people in the car were awake. Hope gathered her stuff quickly before speaking up.

"Stop the car!" The tribrid called out. Alaric curved to the side of the road making the car stop then turning back to Hope.

"We need a plan, we can't just storm in there!" She proclaimed making Derek scoff.

"Yes we can, I'm pretty sure we can take them" Derek said with cockiness in his voice. Typical Derek and his stubbornness.

"My dad will wear your spine as a necklace. We need a plan" Hope sassed then handed a page from a grimoire to Alaric.

"I found a spell to keep them out long enough for us to take them," the girl explained while Alaric read through it.

"This is dangerous magic Hope there's no guarantee it will work" Alaric said not agreeing with Hope's idea.

"Is it dark magic?" Josie questioned from the back of the car. Alaric looked over to Hope, sending her a warning look. Josie would definitely be on board the moment Alaric said it wasn't dark magic. Hope sent him pleading eyes believing that it was the only way to make it through.

"No it's not" Alaric finally gave in, putting his trust in Hope.

"Alright how do we get in?" Scott joined in ready to raid in.