[8]

After getting Caroline inside the car and everyone taking their places in the vehicle, Scott began to drive

After getting Caroline inside the car and everyone taking their places in the vehicle, Scott began to drive. They had to drive fast before Caroline would wake up from the spell Lizzie put her in. Hope was sitting in the passenger seat still thinking about what had happened with her Dad.

Even though he had no idea who she was and was the bad person everyone talked about he was still himself. Which made Hope happy to know the Klaus she knew had always been there.

"Are you guys not worried that you just kidnapped your mom or is this like something you do everyday?" Stiles breaks the silence in side the car. Which made Lydia shoot him a glare.

Nothing that was happening was easy for them, but they still managed to do it. That's how it was back home and how they were raised. Lizzie and Josie obviously felt bad they had their mom stuck in the back of the car with some sleeping spell. But it's what needed to be done. They knew afterwards Caroline wouldn't mind at all because she would do anything for her kids.

They were so anxious they just ignored the boys antics. Scott watched as Hope looked out the window clearly over thinking about something. Scott felt bad for the girl. All the hurt she's been through. The way she sacrificed herself for her friends. He looked up to her and he thought that was what a real leader of a pack would do.

They had grown to understand each other more than ever. All of them had grew a bond with each other that they had all forgotten about the real problem. Malivore. They had forgotten this was all temporary. At some point they were going to have to find the pit and jump back in hoping it would take them home.

When they arrived up at the quarry Alaric was already there setting things up for the girls to begin the spell. When he saw the car arrive he quickly got up getting to the back of the car where Caroline was. They all got out the car, the three girls walking to where the candles and circle of salt were.

Scott helped Alaric to get Caroline out while Allison, Lydia and stiles gathered around watching everything. Once again there was that sensation of death for Lydia making her hear loud screams and cries all over. She took Allison's hand being afraid on everything she was hearing.

"Dad he have to hurry up the spell won't hold her for much longer!" Lizzie said in concern waiting for Alaric to place Caroline down. As soon Alaric set her down Caroline began to regain consciousness.

As she looked up to the teens and the adult standing around her she was confused. All she remembered was the blonde that spelled her to sleep. When she was about to get up and attack them all Hope put her hand out beginning a boundary spell so she couldn't get out the circle.

"Who are you people!" Caroline cried, scared on who they were. Not knowing it was her children standing in front of her.

The twins not wanting to watch their mom in more pain, quickly took Hope's hands beginning to siphon her. The three nodded to Alaric indicating they were ready to begin. Alaric stepped away joining the beacon hills crew.