[9]

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

The next day from the incident that occurred in the sheriffs station everything seemed to go by smoothly. The boys had a game today which they were planning to attend regardless of their situation with Jackson. In the mean time Caroline helped Alaric solve their Malivore problem. They weren't getting any where at all but they refused to give up.

Hope had left the apartment to go and check on Scott. After seeing Allison getting ready to kill a wolf it must've taken a toll on him. Hope understood Allison and her anger. Yes relying on violence wasn't the best idea but she understood the anger she felt.

When Scott saw the girl knocking at his door he was shocked. Hope wasn't really the one to push on people most of the time it was others making sure she was okay. But the two had grown to like each other and Hope wanted to help. That's what friends are for.

"Hope are you okay?" Scott opened the door allowing the tribrid in.

"I'm fine. I was here to ask if you were okay? You know with what happened last night and all.." Hope said walking inside. Scott had gestured the girl to follow him to the couch.

"I'm just... I don't know how to give her space. I mean I want to know if she's okay" Scott ranted while both of them sat down.

"She's not. It's not easy to go through that. Specially when she's in a situation like this. Derek was the reason she had to die. Right now all she feels is anger towards him and the people that surround him. Even if it isn't you. It's hard to have someone you love be involved in something like that" Hope said looking straight forward to the wall not wanting to face Scott.

The boy already knew what she was talking about. She was talking about her own experience.

"How was it for you?" Scott blurted out making Hope snap her head to his direction. "I mean... I didn't mean it like that... I just..."

"No it's okay" Hope cut him off letting him know she was willing to answer. "It was horrible specially with everything going on. I felt so much anger at everyone who played part in her death. I was mad at my uncle for allowing it to happen but more importantly... I was mad at myself. I hated myself so much"

"Why? Wait your uncle played part in it?!" Scott interrupted in disbelief.

"He didn't have his memories. He didn't know who we were. He was on their side because he had a bond with the daughter. Somehow I hated him so much. I blamed him and everyone else. I just couldn't take the blame on myself. I was already suffering with her loss. I couldn't bring myself to admit I was the one that caused it" Hope stated making Scott completely shocked.