{11}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

After the note Hope received Klaus decided to take the girl back home along with Hayley. It was obvious Hope felt bad for being the problem once again. She felt trapped somehow everywhere she wanted. She was always the one that was in danger or what the enemy wanted. It was always her.

Hayley had noticed this and decided to speak with Hope. Klaus also decided that Hayley speaking to the girl would be the better option. Hope sat on her bed waiting for Cora to get home who had stayed behind with everyone back at the argents making sure the alphas weren't planning on striking tonight. Hayley knocked on the half opened door and entered noticing Hope sitting down. She looked like something was obviously bothering her.

"You okay?" Hayley sat on the bed facing Hope.

"I guess..." Hope replied not sounding too convinced. Hayley knew the girl was stubborn and liked to hide her feelings just like her father.

"You know you're allowed to talk about it. Whatever it is I'm here to listen" Hayley continued knowing the girl needed a little push.

"I just..." Hope sighed. "I hate always having to be the problem. I'm always the target. I'm always the one putting others in danger I'm tired of it"

"Hope you are not a problem at all. They are the problem, they're the evil people who want to use an innocent girl. I won't let them hurt you, we will fight them" Hayley reassured while holding onto Hope's hand. "Now get some sleep, you'll go to school tomorrow and you will show them that they can't scare you because you are strong okay?"

"Okay" Hope nodded while Hayley set a kiss on her forehead and walked out the room leaving the girl to rest.

═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══

The next day everyone went to school as planned although they were not together. Josie had went with stiles to find out about the murder that had happened the night before. The crew had found the body the night before without Hope. They had agreed on letting her take the night off after the night she had.

Stiles and Josie were currently listening in on the sheriff's conversation with another deputy. Josie thought it wasn't a good idea to be snooping around when they could just ask but Stiles knew better than to expect his dad actually telling him anything. He thought it would be harmless to listen in until they got caught.

"Hey!" The sheriff shouted, noticing the two teens. Stiles immediately tried to hide while Josie looked at him with a "are you serious face". "Hey, hey, hey-- back it up!" Stilinski caught stiles then looked over to the brunette.