02.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"So what now?" Scott asked while everyone was gathered in a group on the bus.

"Now we find Marcel" Hope replied to him, turning to Freya who was doing a spell.

"Who is he again?" Derek questioned them while watching Freya chant.

"Family but right now he's an enemy that we need on our side so we need to find him and give him his memories back" Hope explained to them.

"Why do I have the feeling that it's way much harder than you're making it out to be?" Peter said with a worried face.

"He has the quarter crawling with vampires especially at night since they don't need daylight rings and they can't be near him or he would probably kill them so it's up to us again" Hope replied then turned when she noticed Freya was done.

"He's at the penthouse," she said, giving the map to Hope.

"We'll get a cab and go there. Scott and Derek you come with me while Isaac, Cora and Peter stall, don't kill just snap their necks" Hope instructed everyone. "And the rest of you will go to the compound and get everything ready"

"Well then on you go" Klaus said looking at Hope proudly.

"Derek get her would you? '' Hope gestured to Sofya who was still laying unconscious on the seat. Derek carried her and began to walk out the bus while Hope waited for them so she could follow. Before she left, Hayley took her hand stopping her.

"Be careful, Marcel can be reckless sometimes" she warned.

"I know I got it mom I know what to do" Hope reassured and walked out the bus which drove off immediately. Hope looked around waiting for a cab to pass.

"Is she even alive?" Derek asked inspecting Sofya who he was still carrying. Hope turned to him and inspected her bite.

"Not for long she has a couple of hours so we better hurry up" Hope turned back around making a car stop she got on the passenger side while the rest entered in the back. "You will take us to this location and you will not say a word about us or anything we say in this car ride understood?" Hope compelled the driver and he nodded driving off.

"So this man won't kill us right?" Isaac asked nervously while he sat in the very back seat with Cora.

"Oh he will but I won't let him just stay out the way the vampires in there are centuries old they'll put up a good fight" Hope replied to him making him even more nervous.

"Why is everything so violent?" Scott questioned.

"Why are you complaining? I'm having fun, actually you're the one that's always trying to be good there's some places that don't have good" Cora stated to him.