17.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Hope fluttered her eyes open looking at her surroundings, noticing she was laying down on a bench in the French quarter.

Everything seemed to be going by smoothly with people walking around just as always partying and drinking which made her think everything was normal except for her waking up on a bench.

"Great, they dumped my body outside..." Hope scoffed, getting up the bench.

"Welcome back little one" a bounce was heard from behind her causing her to turn.

"And now I'm hallucinating...great" she rolled her eyes looking at Rebekah.

"This is real Hope" the blonde stated watching how the younger girl just looked at her in disbelief.

"No it's not I daggered you along with everyone else and Josie took my mom and Freya so...I'm hallucinating" Hope shrugged and turned around trying to figure out how to get herself out of whatever she was in.

"You're not, just come with me and I'll show you you're not" Rebekah told the girl, causing her to turn around and sigh.

"The only reason I'm going with you is because I want to find a way to get out of here" Hope commented then walked past Rebekah who just chuckled at the girls excuses knowing Hope was actually intrigued.

Hope entered the compound seeing that it was decorated with Christmas lights and a tree was set up. Hope could tell there was something different about the house there were things there that weren't before.

"You guys are way out of season..." Hope scoffed looking at the gifts under the tree.

"Perhaps..." Elijah spoke from upstairs walking down with Hayley on his side. "Is it a crime to celebrate Christmas early though?"

"I did always love Christmas" Rebekah walked to Hope's side. "I remember my first one with you when you were just a little baby"

"This is ridiculous..."

"Is it?" Freya questioned walking down with Kol from the other staircase.

"Yes, because first, I don't remember and second well really, what the hell is this?!" She spoke in an annoyed tone.

"I'll give you three guesses" marcel also appeared and walked to Rebekah's side and Hope just rolled her eyes. "My bad for being late"

"My only guess is this is hell," Hope replied.

"Chambre de chasse." Kol corrected. "Embarrassing for a witch your age not to know what it is especially as a Mikaelson witch"

"Whatever I don't really care I'll just find my way out of here" Hope went to turn around but Rebekah stopped her.