12.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"We're not going to check on her?" Isaac asked approaching the Mikaelson's who were standing there still confused over the whole thing.

"I don't think she wants to talk to someone right now Isaac" Hayley said to him with a low voice.

"Not even him?" Klaus asked, knowing Hope needed someone.

"Maybe but...we don't even know where she is," Hayley replied.

"I can help with that with her necklace. I spelled them once so I could know where she was always" Freya mentioned to them.

"Okay you can do that..."

"Okay I'll go find her then I'll tell you where she is" Freya told Isaac who nodded as he watched her walk away.

"Are you two okay?" Caroline asked holding to both of the twins who just nodded and pulled away from her to go sit with everyone else.

Caroline let them go and walked over to the Mikaelson's who were still standing up talking.

"Hope is still gone?" She asked, making them turn to her.

"Yeah Freya went to track her right now. Are your girls okay?" Hayley answered her and the blonde nodded.

"If you guys need anything just tell me" Caroline offered and they all nodded.

"Thank you Caroline" Klaus stepped forward giving her a slight nod and then the blonde walked away.

"You'll think she'll be fine?" Hayley asked Klaus.

"I think she needs some time to think the whole thing over, she'll be just fine..." Klaus reassured himself and her but little did he know that wasn't the case at all.

In the other room Derek entered the room to see Freya tracking Hope down. He paused for a minute letting her finish her spell before he talked.

"What's going on now?" He asked, folding his arms and looking down at the map.

"Trying to track hope to make sure she's okay" she replied, still looking at the map.

"Do you ever just pause, like take a moment?" He asked, making her look up from her map. "I mean when was the last time you slept?"

"When was the last time you slept Derek?" Freya returned the question looking up to him with a challenging look.

"Okay you have a point but I don't really need sleep specially tonight since it's a full moon..." Derek mentioned it to her.

"Wait it is?" She paused looking down.

"Yeah why?"

"Will they be fine?" Freya questioned.