[2]

THE TWINS, HOPE AND ALARIC WERE CURRENTLY ON THEIR WAY TO THE HIGH SCHOOL

THE TWINS, HOPE AND ALARIC WERE CURRENTLY ON THEIR WAY TO THE HIGH SCHOOL. Which they were dreading. They obviously missed the boarding school and all their friends back home. But they had to deal with this until they found a way back home.

"Hope you're going to let this go and not find out what they are. It's to dangerous and it will blow our cover" Alaric warned the tribrid. But it was going to be impossible for her to let it go. She wanted to make it better for all of them and fix it. It was her fault they jumped into the pit in the first place.

"What if they're our ticket out? What if this is some mental world Malivore created and we have to outsmart it to get it out" Hope insisted recalling the time she was stuck with Lizzie in a video game. She wouldn't be surprised is a monster from Malivore created a whole other world. Alaric just gave her a warning look and walked away from them.

The three girls started to walk around the school spotting the brunette girl from yesterday with a red headed girl. The two girls quickly approached them the red headed being dragged by the brunette.

"Hey! You guys are the new girls" Allison called out making the three of them stop. "Im Allison" she said putting her hand out. The tribrid thought this was their best chance to see if she was supernatural or not. Hope quickly took her hand shaking it.

"I'm Hope" she introduced herself letting her hand go surprised to find out the girl was nothing but human. "This is Josie and Lizzie"

Josie and Lizzie sent her a smile then looked over at the red headed girl. "I'm Lydia" she smiled.

"You guys look so out of place. Where are you guys from?" Allison questioned trying to find out anything about them that might be helpful for Scott to make out hopes scent.

"A small town we didn't get out much our school was having some student troubles so we had to move away" Josie replied making up a bad cover story.

"What school?" Allison kept questioning not noticing how weird it was.

"Salvatore Boarding School" Lizzie replied this time not liking the way they were getting questioned.

"Boarding School? Yeah you all are so out of place. You can follow us if you want" Alisson suggested. They all nodded and began to walk with them. Lydia was confused on what was going on. Having no clue about the supernatural world. Lizzie and Josie also not wanting to put theirselves in danger like their dad said. Hope and Allison questioning each other to find out what both of them are hiding.

"So your other friends where are they?" Hope asked not wanting to sound to creepy.

"Scott and Stiles? I'm pretty sure they're in practice why?" She said stopping obviously questioning why Hope was looking for them. "Just trying to make friends. Plus we don't want to hold you up if you want to be with them" Hope immediately covered up.