18.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

It had been a week since Hope had turned her humanity on. Everyone wanted to wait for everything to be settled before they decided to do anything else but there was still some stuff getting done like how everyone's parents were getting flown out to New Orleans to talk about some stuff.

Everyone was uneasy about the decisions they had to make. As much as everyone wanted to stay as it was they couldn't do that and even if some people were down to give everything up and start a new life it was still difficult.

Everyone knew Isaac was definitely down to go with Hope he always had been down for that idea but even now he was second guessing leaving his friends And even if he tried to hide it Hope knew.

She didn't bring it up at least not yet until she was laying in her room with him waiting for him to wake up.

She knew in a while everyone's parents would be arriving and decisions would have to be made and she wanted to talk to him individually before he had the pressure of everyone else's decision on him.

She didn't want him to feel like he was forced to go with her but she also didn't want to lose him. At the end it would be his decision as well as the rest.

Hope laid on her side looking at Isaacs features. He was facing her sleeping still but not really he could feel her eyes lingering on him which caused him to smile.

"You've been awake this whole time?!" Hope exclaimed and Isaac opened his eyes.

"Just wanted to see how long you would do that before you woke me up" he shrugged, getting closer to her.

"Well I wanted you to rest" she shrugged then set her hand on his neck looking into his eyes like he did as well.

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen..." Isaac breathed out, pushing her hair to the side.

"You haven't even seen the world..."

"I don't have to" he interrupted her, making her smile even wider.

"Well I'm sure we could travel the world. My dad did. He's probably seen the entire world. I'd like that too" Hope mentioned to him.

"Then let's do it," he stated.

"There's only one thing to choose now...wether what time period you'd like to do it" her smiled faded off wanting him to know she was serious and expected a serious answer.

Isaac froze, not expecting that question he knew what his decision would be but he didn't know that she thought there was still a decision to be made.

"Hope I've already told you..."