13.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

In an alleyway somewhere in the quarter walked Hope and Cora in the night trying to find any victims.

It had been a while since they had left the compound and had already fed on a few people who were left in the street for anyone to see which was on purpose.

"Having fun?" Hope turned to Cora who was wiping the blood off her lips.

"Definitely" she smiled and looked right ahead to see a couple down the alley. "I'll take the boy and you take the girl?"

Hope smirked at her and nodded. "You were always my favorite"

The two girls walked side to side approaching the couple who turned to them with a confused face.

"Are you guys lost?" The boy said looking at Hope and Cora.

"No, I know the city really well," Hope shrugged with a confident look on her face. "But you can be useful for something else"

"What do you want?" The girl joined in getting annoyed at the two girls.

"For you to shut up" Hope compelled which made the girl shut her mouth.

"What the hell? What are you two?!" The bout freaked out watching how the girl struggled to even make a sound.

"I would explain but you're about to be dead in a second so..." Hope looked over at Cora. "Try and compel him"

Cora nodded and stepped forward. "Don't make a sound this is going to hurt" she immediately sped to him piercing her fangs into his neck while hole did the same with the girl.

Once they were done they dropped the two bodies to the ground then continued to walk down.

"Shouldn't we be hiding the bodies?" Cora asked, even if her humanity was off, it was flickering in the inside killing all those people, breaking her more and more.

"No I'm leaving them for a reason" Hope replied to her then turned the corner to see twin vampires there stopping them.

"Fun's over you two are coming with us" one of them said making Hope scoff.

"Excuse me? Who even are you?" Cora crossed her arms eyeing the two vampires.

"We work for the man that runs the quarter Marcel Gerard and let me tell you he does not like outsiders that come and make the city look bad. It's one of the rules, we don't kill the locals or the tourist" the vampire explained while the two girls maintained their boring look.

"Still don't see why we should care," Hope stated, setting her hands on her hips.

"You're a new one aren't you? Both of you without humanity, the worst kind of them all" the other vampire said to them. "Which will be easy for us to take you both down and take you to marcel for him to finish the job"