ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛʏ💜

Finally we are ending this book.
I can't believe it.

The Question time, bonus chapter and announcement comes next, do participate guys💜
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

       Immediately Jayden gets into the room, he drops his travelling box. Neither of his parents was home. They were brought back by the driver.

He had plans for the day. Which did include winning his girlfriend back. He felt something very strong for Geraldine. He knew that.

Even with how repulsive she could be. He didn't know if he should call, text or maybe go over to her house.

For sure she was going to ignore his calls and text, but going over to her place. He thought twice, about her parents being home.

Geraldine's Mum scared the crap out of him.

On another thought, he decided to face his fears and call her.

________________________ 🖊️

    Immediately she saw the caller's ID, she sits on the bed giving it a look. Picking it immediately would seem thirty, so she decided to let it ring a while, before picking it.

"How may I help you?" She sassed.

"Dee."

It came out so soft and sweet.

She wasn't going to let that get to her, the sweet voice and all that

"Yes, what?" She asks.

There is a little silence.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Is that why you called? Please hang up." She says trying to sound all rude.

"Baby."

She blushed.

This time she couldn't help it.

She wasn't mad at him anymore but was trying to force it. She was glad he wasn't standing in front of her right now.

"I'm sorry." He murmurs.

"Hmm." She responds.

"Dee." He calls out again.

"What?" She asks, still trying to maintain the anger.

"I want us. Please stop pushing me away."

"You knew she did it all along and didn't tell me..., "

"Because I wanted to create the peace..., "

"Or because you still love her and protecting her?" Geraldine asks sitting properly on the bed, folding her legs.

"She was my first, Gidi. But I'm all yours now. There is nothing between us anymore." He says slowly, while she listened attentively.

She still had her doubts.

_________________________ 🖊️

"I haven't heard from her. I need to go there." Jason agrees with Ashley who was stopping him from leaving, for God knows why.

"Ukeme said she travelled with her mother." Ashley blurts out.

All the stories weren't making sense to Jason, he came to reason with Ashley, but it seemed like things were getting complicated.

"Ukeme?" Jason asks wondering when they started communicating again, besides she and Ukeme, weren't on talking terms.

"Fine, I can't keep lying. She just got back from the hospital. She is a mess, just give her time." Ashley says.