CHAPTER ELEVEN💜

Geraldine puts on her blazers properly, before taking her textbook from Nengi, who was busy on about topics which weren't of any use to her. She only did well to nod her head, whenever he spoke, so the conversation won't look one-sided.

With the corner of her eyes, she could see Jason and his friends approaching. Everything which occurred before break time, came back gushing in.

Anger suddenly overwhelming her, especially when Gbemiga said something, his eyes on her and laughs, which meant he was referring to her. She knew she wouldn't be able to control herself the next minute, if he said any other thing which would downgrade her.

She gradually moved away from the entrance to the class, with Nengi still talking and few of there classmates walking around there block.

"Puff puff boobs!" She heard Gbemiga say, while he walked past her. On impulse, she pulls him back with his blazer. The way she drew him back looked funny, seemed more like he was a goat, been dragged back by the owner.

She didn't miss the shock on Axel's face, while he moved back. The look on Jason's face shone shock, even though he tried to hide it.

Gbemiga who seemed shocked faces her. Meanwhile, Nengi stops talking. Most of there classmates who had seen this, stopped to watch. They knew so long as Geraldine was involved, there was a big drama coming on.

"Gidi!" Gbemiga calls out looking at his rumpled shirt, which she held.

"What is the meaning of this?" Gbemiga asks. All this while Jason watched them, his distance a bit far from her. He doesn't utter a word.

More like everyone wanted to see what she would do next.

“Who are you calling puff puff boobs? Are you stupid or high?" Geraldine asks, her eyes shone fury. She doesn't pull away, she still held his tightly.

Axel and Jason chuckles, while Gbemiga laughs. More like it made her more furious.

"Who else? Is your breast not like puff puff size? This term you just padded it up, so we would notice you, but all we see is form!" Axel fires, at the same time, getting a splash on the face. Making him and everyone around gaspe at this action.

They didnt expect her to splash him the bottle of Fanta, neither did they expect her to act so fast.

Nengi on the other hand, stares at her shocked. He was thrown off guard when she grabbed his Fanta, yanking it away from him, and splashing it over Axel's face.

Axel who seemed shocked lunched at her immediately, aiming at punching her, but gets in contact with Nengi, who pulls Geraldine to his back.

"Are you serious? You want to punch her, a girl?" Nengi asks, you could see the anger in his eyes.

"He thinks am scared of him, Axel try it, if i won't stab you here,” Geraldine says coming out to face him.

"See this one!" Gbemiga says and laughs."Once my hand touches you."

"Look at this ugly baboon talking." Nengi attacks Gbemiga immediately. "So If human beings like us are talking you will open that sticking gutter of yours to talk?" He says immediately.

The bad blood between Gbemiga and Nengi has been there, since Junoir secondary. "If i won't remove those your ugly teeth.” The look on Axel's face is priceless. What he hated about Nengi, was how he acted girly. Not like boys his age.