ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ💜

Driving into the school's premises, you could see "Hilton College" so bold  on the huge pillars, close to the gate.
The security men, who were majorly at the gate post. Mostly sat close to the gate, while few were seen wandering around.

Hilton College was one of the biggest school's in Port-Harcourt. A school where son's and daughters of Ministers, commissioners, business tycoons, you could name them, attended. It was a school meant for the rich. The middle class could only afford to attend, with the aid of a scholarship.

Students of the schools weren't only Nigerians but from different African countries. They had more of half breeds than the whites. Only that blacks were in large numbers, and dominated.

You could see the tall buildings while driving in. Differents trees planted, trimmed flowers. The school spelt wealth.

She leans onto the passenger seat, bitting her fingernails nervously.
Returning to school could be fun for some students, but to Cherish it wasn't. She always wished for holidays, resuming school was just something which spoilt her mood, in all, there was someone she was looking forward to seeing, at least with Zara around, she wouldn't be lonely.

She didn't get the vibe of a new session, neither the fact she was now in senior secondary school moved her. There was no difference to her, so long as those devilish seniors were still ahead of her.

She didn't have many friends, Maybe it was because of the way she was brought up, she had a single Dad. Her Mum died when she was still a kid, her parents weren't married though.

   Her Dad finally got married six years ago, she didn't know her mother, currently she had a step mum, whom she referred to as Mum and a younger brother who was just five years old.

She was mostly indoors whenever she was home, no friends, just her phone and music, she loved dancing, music was her thing, so she spent most of her time doing that.

"Cherish!" Light calls out calmly, making his daughter turn to him calmly. "What's wrong?" He asks calmly.

She hesitates a while, before picking up her bag pack, her Dad had already pulled over. She could see the admission block from where they were.

"If anyone tries to bully you this term, make sure to let me know, I will go over to make a complaint to
the princ.., "

"I will just talk to Jewel!" Cherish says calmly. She didn't want her Dad going over to the principal office, it would just worsen everything, especially when she is asked to point out the person's who were doing so.

   Most SS3 students just enjoyed picking on the junior students. Although certain things weren't allowed to be practised in the school. Teachers weren't allowed to flog students, just a few punishments were allowed, senior's weren't allowed to punish students unless they were prefects, and flogging students by Prefects were prohibited.

So whatever they were doing, to her wasn't punishment but bullying. To her, she was quite unfortunate, she didn't know why some Senior's
hated her for no reason, worse still they were the ones giving the best posts.

She hardly spoke to anyone, except Zara, so why hate her, when she hasn't crossed your parts?

"Be good!" Light says now, scattering her hair, bringing a smile on her face, he was fond of
doing that.

"My hair!" She says now chuckling.

"Won't you sign in?" She suddenly asks, that was part of the reason's he brought her, he had to sign in.