CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT💜

Hello babies.

This chapter is dedicated to
mohnie03

Funny enough, her
comments where the last comments I saw, before my account got deactivated😭

Spoil me with your votes and comments, we are back fully.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Oh, God!" Geraldine mutters immediately she drops her bag pack on the king-size bed. Which was properly arranged, all thanks to the maids, although somethings felt odd, her favourite blanket and teddy were missing. She wasn't the girly type, but whatever her Dad bought by himself, and gifted it to her, was always special.

Turning to her left, she sights a pair of slippers, which makes her boil inside, knowing what could have gone than there, and whose fancy slippers it was. Her wardrobe opened carelessly, she could see her things weren't the way she kept them, her earphones where missing, her textbooks carelessly scattered. Now that was it, the anger which suddenly engulfs her, makes her turn to the door, and screams with all my might.

"Aaliyah!" The way she screamed the name could scare a little child away. Currently, neither of her parents were home, just the workers, her Mum dropped her off, and went straight back to the hospital, since she had an important call.

She hadn't even undressed yet, but knew her room had turned into a playground, she knew who could do it and thinking about the mere sight of Aaliyah in her bedroom made her boil.

"Aaliyah, " She repeats running down the stairs, immediately she gets down, she sights Aaliyah who just gave her a weird look. She studies the whole scenario immediately, Asher was just walking in, while Grayson looked so busy destroying a toy, which made her give him a look, wondering if that was for play or destruction, what could she expect from him?

"Didn't you hear me call you?" The fact she looked relaxed pisses Geraldine the more. That was Aaliyah, for you, always had the confidence, which irritated Geraldine.

"No!" Aaliyah responds plainly.

"How many times have I asked you not to touch my things, in fact never to go into my room when I am not around?" Geraldine asks looking grim.  Such little things did piss her off. Especially with the fact it was Aaliyah, and the look on her face, she needed no one to tell her who it was.

"I didn't go into your room!" Asher says, making Geraldine turn to his direction.

"I wasn't..., " Geraldine attempts to complete her statement, but gets cut off by Aaliyah.

"I didn't go into your room, neither did I touch your things! Why do I need to touch your things?" She asks.

    That was what Geraldine hated, her confidence, especially when she knew Aaliyah was the one, she knew Aaliyah too well, Asher was a little rascal, Aaliyah took pleasure in doing stupid and irrelevant things.

"What's your pink slippers doing there?" Geraldine asks with a raised eyebrow, she noticed Aaliyah pause a bit, blinks her eyes twice, before replying.

"Anyone could wear it. Or?" Aaliyah says suddenly turning to Asher. "Or someone put it there just to get me into trouble. Asher?" Aaliyah calls out to her twin with a raised eyebrow.

"Why are you looking at me? Gidi I saw Aaliyah jumping on your bed. I was the one who arranged it." Asher says looking so serious.

"Asher, why are you lying? Weren't you the one who said, it was payback time for the slap she gave you?" Aaliyah suddenly asks giving Asher a look Geraldine hated, the girl was just too sly for her age, most times she wondered who she got this behaviour from. Even if Aaliyah spoke from now now till tomorrow, it wouldn't change her mind.